+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Looking for good quality non-sub torrents

Newbie dark77778 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Looking for good quality non-sub torrents

Hey, I like making AMVs. And usually, I'm completely against downloaded anime footage for AMVs, but these days I've found that torrents work really well for anime quality, and my local low-price asian mall keeps things at great prices for AMV makers like myself. However, I have this big project in my mind and not enough money to put it into the works [even with Asian mall prices]. Instead, I'm looking around the internet to see if there's any non-subtitled anime out there to download, and I can't find any. Wondering if anybody here has some [because we all know that subtitles in AMVs look like ass].

So, please if you have some I'd much appreciate it if you told me where I could get it. I'm looking for:
    Cardcaptors [or Cardcaptor Sakura, but I figure the English show would be the easiest to find a non-sub version for]
    Angelic Layer
    Uta~Kata [if there is any. I have a subbed version which would work for the amount I want to use the anime for, but it'd be nice to have a non subbed version]

Anyways, yeah like I said this is going to be a great project, and I'll put a Special Thanks credit in for whoever gives me a working site or anime.

Newbie yuska9 may be famous one day yuska9 may be famous one day yuska9's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Looking for good quality non-sub torrents

Quote Originally Posted by dark77778 View Post
    Hey, I like making AMVs. And usually, I'm completely against downloaded anime footage for AMVs, but these days I've found that torrents work really well for anime quality, and my local low-price asian mall keeps things at great prices for AMV makers like myself. However, I have this big project in my mind and not enough money to put it into the works [even with Asian mall prices]. Instead, I'm looking around the internet to see if there's any non-subtitled anime out there to download, and I can't find any. Wondering if anybody here has some [because we all know that subtitles in AMVs look like ass].

So, please if you have some I'd much appreciate it if you told me where I could get it. I'm looking for:
    Cardcaptors [or Cardcaptor Sakura, but I figure the English show would be the easiest to find a non-sub version for]
    Angelic Layer
    Uta~Kata [if there is any. I have a subbed version which would work for the amount I want to use the anime for, but it'd be nice to have a non subbed version]

Anyways, yeah like I said this is going to be a great project, and I'll put a Special Thanks credit in for whoever gives me a working site or anime.
    Y don't u just go 2 google and type in like "Cardcaptors online manga". Thats wat I always do.

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Looking for good quality non-sub torrents

You can do one of 2 things:

1) Look for what is called "Raws", These are non edited Japanese video files. I know several torrent sites that have these types of releases, but since they also carry licensed anime on their trackers, I can't link to them here.

2) Download Dual Audio releases of the anime you want, and use the River Past Video Cleaner to convert the files you want to a format that your video editing software can handle. The program I mentioned does have a flaw though, i can't convert both the Audio and the Video at the same time, so Just convert the Video, stripping the audio (Smaller file size in the end for your source material)

The River Past Video cleaner isn't free, but it can be obtained here for a Trial (http://www.riverpast.com/en/prod/videocleaner/), or you can obtain it through other means, but thats up to you, if you know where to look.

Method 2 does have a draw back, converting one format to another, a loss in quality is suffered, while method one, the Raws are used to make the Subtitled releases the has formed the backbone of the Online Anime Community that we all know and love.

I used the second method to make my "SEED of the Firefly" video, which is on YouTube and AMV.org (Higher Quality video)

YouTube - SEED of the Firefly
    ++| A M V - Video Information

+ Reply to Thread