+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Otaku Contest for Kaneva!!

Newbie LRotondo may be famous one day LRotondo may be famous one day
    Thanks

Otaku Contest for Kaneva!!

Hey all you anime fans! I'm Laura and I want to invite you to be a part of a very special contest, brought to you by Kaneva.com.

Only 20 teams worldwide have been invited to participate in this exclusive competition and we’ve identified your community as being one of the top 20 anime sites around.

In the Otaku Invitational, you will be challenged with four weeks to create a 2-minute trailer to promote a new release from Central Park Media's collection. All the competitor's trailers will be hosted on Kaneva's Hardcore Anime Channel, where the anime community at large will be invited to vote on which trailer is the best.

The winning trailer will be used as the official trailer to promote the upcoming release. It's a chance to make your mark on the anime industry. And to win the Grand Prize: The creators of winning trailer will each receive a retail copy of the complete collection of Central Park Media anime. It includes almost a hundred titles, with classics like New Dominion Tank Police, Patlabor, and the Votoms DVD collection. The grand prize also includes an Anime Collectible Limited Edition Chroma-Cel of Battle Arena Toshinden, and a 1:18 Scale SoftVinel Model Kit of Cybernetics Guardian (Japanese Import). All told it's an $11,000 value.

As a participation prize, you and each of your team members (up to 4) will also get a gift bag including assorted anime DVDs and Revolutionary Girl Utena and Shadow Star Narutaru t-shirts. You'll also have the chance to plug your website/community on Kaneva and Central Park Media as well.

The contest is set to start on September 21st. We'd be very excited to have you assemble a team to participate in this event. Please let us know if you'd like to get involved and we'll get you more information.

For more information, visit: Channel - Kaneva - Do what you can imagine

Looking forward to hearing from you soon!
    Regards,
    Laura Rotondo

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Otaku Contest for Kaneva!!

Grumble grumble grumble

I'm moving this to the AMV sub-forum for a more appropriate audience....
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Otaku Contest for Kaneva!!

i think this is ust another spam scam. Also of course where one of the top 20 anime sites around!

But since its not really stealing members or anything we will let it pass an If 2-3 people want to get involved in this let us know so we can let them know lol. so have fun with it... "spam...thats alright... dear jebus ive seen everything now"
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Newbie LRotondo may be famous one day LRotondo may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jaderabbit View Post
    i think this is ust another spam scam. Also of course where one of the top 20 anime sites around!

But since its not really stealing members or anything we will let it pass an If 2-3 people want to get involved in this let us know so we can let them know lol. so have fun with it... "spam...thats alright... dear jebus ive seen everything now"
    No, I am not spam! I don't blame you for not taking this seriously, but I am simply trying to reach out to the community. The contest is real, if you look you will see! So far there has been no response from this community, which hopefully will change soon

+ Reply to Thread