+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ideas!!

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Ideas!!

The Battle Ground has been changed to The Enlightenment. It works for the Graphics and the literature section of the clan. I would like for you guys to come up with more names of forums that you would like to have here in the clan. List them here so I can take them up with Dragon Ball.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Otaku halo3master may be famous one day halo3master may be famous one day halo3master's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Ideas!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ky-lyrra View Post
    The Battle Ground has been changed to The Enlightenment. It works for the Graphics and the literature section of the clan. I would like for you guys to come up with more names of forums that you would like to have here in the clan. List them here so I can take them up with Dragon Ball.
    umm random saying i guess but u can chnnage that if u like

Otaku rockroc may be famous one day rockroc may be famous one day rockroc's Avatar
    Thanks

but i have no talent other than computers im not artistic at all and i think i lost my imagination.

super effective Last Man Standing Champion FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd's Avatar
    Thanks

News ( Cosa Free Press; some other paper name.)
    -

Games ( Pacman's Paradise... )

Reviews ( Insight )
    -

Adventures ( Mix it Up)
    - Tis what they... ( Vent House; Albatross )

Cosa Vault ( The Library; Archived Souls )

Should maybe be theme the names? Like, have a kind of universal theme for the names.. if any of you picked up on it, the Enlightenment has historic values; why not name each thing aftre something or someone in history? Here's a few ideas:

- The Great [Inca] Rebellion
    - The Great War [WWII]
    - The Industrial [French] Revolution
    - Nietzsche's Corner (The Philosopher)
    - Other stuff

There are a whole bunch of names I can think of, but they match other topics, ones not made. A music thread ( iCosa ), a sports topic (Time Out ), we don't have a games section, like video games ( Projecy Fantasy or something else ). Ky and I talked a while ago about making an advice thread. See, how it would work is someone would take up the job of giving out advice for as long as they like, then they'd pass the job off to another person. Call it something cheesey.. Ask (Name).

How do those sound?
    the love you withhold is the pain you carry.

Otaku halo3master may be famous one day halo3master may be famous one day halo3master's Avatar
    Thanks
    something with school or something like ischool and post questions about homework test classwork stuff like that

guess my idea on school was that bad sorry guys i guess it was stupied to ask i was thinking only about my self
    Last edited by Ky-lyrra; Aug 02, 2007 at 04:56 PM.

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

No but I will come up with a name for it. Sorry haven't looked in here in a few days.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

super effective Last Man Standing Champion FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd's Avatar
    Thanks

Neh... don't classrooms usually have numbers assigned to them? What about Room 101 or something? Or something like Tutorship or whatever, my school had a mentor program like that...

Hey Ky, can you change the 'I' in ICosa to a lower case? Like the iPod thing, or does it have to be a capital.
    the love you withhold is the pain you carry.

Thanks

i like homework 101 i dont know why or homework post up something like i dont know how long they can be

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast