+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Tis This What They Call Life? Don't Like It Then Rant About It.

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Tis This What They Call Life? Don't Like It Then Rant About It.

Ok I'll start this thread out with a rant that is going on with my life right now...So be ready because I got a great one!!!!

My mother-in-law is driving me crazy right now. Especially with myspace!!! She has went and said she is 42 when she is 52. She is married and is flirting and telling younger guys which are messaging her asking if she would be interested in younger guys she says maybe. I'm getting aggravated of being dragged into this crap. I'm happily married and she asks me if I would date the guy and should she go for it.....I'm being thrown in the middle of crap that I shouldn't even have to deal with. I'm stuck in Texas and I don't like it here but have no way to get back to North Carolina. Which sucks. My husband hasn't contacted me in about 2 days and I'm flippin worried sick of if he made it to Iraq ok or not. I don't know what to do and I'm like ahhhh someone help me.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

super effective Last Man Standing Champion FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Tis This What They Call Life? Don't Like It Then Rant About It.

Sometimes I feel way to old for my body. It's bothersome and it doesn't help when people tease me. Apparently I'm a twelve year old boy. But that's not it, I know so much more than my friends and I'm not calling them stupid or anything.. like really, and then the teachers are all oh Chelsea, you're so smart you can do anything.. and then the prepy boys are all oooooo! At least all the girls I went to school with weren't all skanks. Boy that's rude of me.

It's true. Around here once you hit grade ten, it's like... insta-skank, just add penis. Luckily the people I know didn't turn fast like the others. Sometimes I feel kind of left out you know? Little old me in a huge sea of skanks and/or emos.

Life is a terribly long venture, but it is fun sometimes. Except when you've got some weirdo always there and talking and being so annoying. If ever I was seriously going to go out and stab someone, it would be him. Many times. With a very big knife.

This is getting long... and I've been caught. Back to the dishes I go.
    the love you withhold is the pain you carry.

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ky-lyrra View Post
    Ok I'll start this thread out with a rant that is going on with my life right now...So be ready because I got a great one!!!!

My mother-in-law is driving me crazy right now. Especially with myspace!!! She has went and said she is 42 when she is 52. She is married and is flirting and telling younger guys which are messaging her asking if she would be interested in younger guys she says maybe. I'm getting aggravated of being dragged into this crap. I'm happily married and she asks me if I would date the guy and should she go for it.....I'm being thrown in the middle of crap that I shouldn't even have to deal with. I'm stuck in Texas and I don't like it here but have no way to get back to North Carolina. Which sucks. My husband hasn't contacted me in about 2 days and I'm flippin worried sick of if he made it to Iraq ok or not. I don't know what to do and I'm like ahhhh someone help me.
    LOL. I knew a lady like that. She was SO annoying! Always askin' other girls if they would date a certain guy. They'd reply, "Yeah, but they're my age!" The lady is like 50! ^_^

Otaku Mattness may be famous one day Mattness may be famous one day Mattness's Avatar
    Thanks

You shouldn't be worride about you husbind KY. I am sure that he is settling in and hasn't hade time to call. Your mouther sounds kind of strange though. I would be freeking if I found that you all were like 50!

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mattness View Post
    You shouldn't be worride about you husbind KY. I am sure that he is settling in and hasn't hade time to call. Your mouther sounds kind of strange though. I would be freeking if I found that you all were like 50!
    LOL, I'm half-way there! ^_^

I agree with Mattness, Ky. Your husband's probably fine. The army gives one lots to do before they can give themselves any kind of free time. Paperwork, processing, tours of base/camp, orders, all that good stuff.

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Well I'm no where near half way....but to continue on with my rant.

Now all of the sudden this guy is making up lies about my mother-in-law saying she has sent him some very inappropriate pictures which I know is a lie because I'm always near her and have access to her myspace to see what she has sent to him. This has caused problems for my husband and I because now we are fighting over it. He is taking Corey's side and I'm taking my mother-in-laws side. My husband and I have sworn to never fight and yet that is the exact thing that we are doing. My husband says I don't know anything about my mother-in-law and how she acts yet I feel I know more then he does. I hate how this is causing us to fight. Though tell me if you were married wouldn't you be proud and show it by saying you are married? Yeah I know I do I say my husband in almost everything I say about him. Though Corey doesn't change anything from single to married. What does that tell you about him...then on top of that! Corey has a 16 year old telling him she loves him. What about that I mean he tells my husband that my mother-in-law is ruining his marriage and yet he doesn't read any of her messages which total out to a grand number of 3 and yet she is ruining his marriage. LOL one tight ass bitch who doesn't let him do anything yet he has a 16 year old girlfriend on the side!!! LIAR with a capital LIAR. Ok I think I should quit for now.

~Lilly~

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ky-lyrra View Post
    Well I'm no where near half way....but to continue on with my rant.

Now all of the sudden this guy is making up lies about my mother-in-law saying she has sent him some very inappropriate pictures which I know is a lie because I'm always near her and have access to her myspace to see what she has sent to him. This has caused problems for my husband and I because now we are fighting over it. He is taking Corey's side and I'm taking my mother-in-laws side. My husband and I have sworn to never fight and yet that is the exact thing that we are doing. My husband says I don't know anything about my mother-in-law and how she acts yet I feel I know more then he does. I hate how this is causing us to fight. Though tell me if you were married wouldn't you be proud and show it by saying you are married? Yeah I know I do I say my husband in almost everything I say about him. Though Corey doesn't change anything from single to married. What does that tell you about him...then on top of that! Corey has a 16 year old telling him she loves him. What about that I mean he tells my husband that my mother-in-law is ruining his marriage and yet he doesn't read any of her messages which total out to a grand number of 3 and yet she is ruining his marriage. LOL one tight ass bitch who doesn't let him do anything yet he has a 16 year old girlfriend on the side!!! LIAR with a capital LIAR. Ok I think I should quit for now.

~Lilly~
    OMG. Talk about soap opera drama! ^_^

How old is Corey? Why is he leading on teenagers in the first place? I don't even know where to begin on this one. I mean, if you've got access to your mother-in-law's MySpace, then I fail to understand why your husband isn't on your side. It makes no sense to me. Have you tried making print-outs to keep as hard evidence? I know it's a little extreme, but sometimes you do what ya gotta do.

Thanks

Well lets see to carry on my rant.

My husband is going through some trouble for doing the right thing. He stuck up for someone like I have already said. Now he is not allowed to re-enlist like was planned. The army is putting so much crap on him. He is no longer able to gain rank or anything.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast