Thread: POTW Sticky

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

POTW Sticky

Wouldn't it be better if you'd sticky a thread for poem entries of each week, just like SOTW. It would just save up more room wouldn't it? And once the weekly contests finish, you could unsticky them, and sticky the next one.

Just an idea.

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: POTW Sticky

It's a very good idea. I'll discuss it with the other judges for the next POTW.
    Seduced by Flesh

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

That would make it hard for the poets to get any feedback without people commenting in the same thread. Then we would have to sort through dozens of posts that were not entries to find the ones we were actually judging...sounds convoluted to me.

Thanks

You could make members post entries in a certain color that's all right to read, like light blue or something of the sort. That way you'd find the entries, no problem.

Sorry for the double post, a moderator can delete it afterwards (please)*, but is the sticky idea going to go through or not? I didn't PM anyone seeing as how all three of you are moderators and it was a decision that was going to be made, so was it decided to be done or no?
    *Nevermind, I'll just edit the above post into this one so a moderator can delete that one.

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

I will say that we haven't made our minds up yet, for now nothing changes...when/if it happens we will announce it.

Thanks

Oh all right. Well, it was just an idea to help better the idea of POTW. If it doesn't go into progress, then that is all right with me.