Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: AnimeOnline RPG Beta Testing Open

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: AnimeOnline RPG Beta Testing Open

Quote Originally Posted by fled79 View Post
    I sent trunks a reply about that, btw I love the fact that you can change your stat points at any time...would love to be able to do that with skill points (hint hint) at least on the beta version, since we're just learning all the skills.
    Hmm, they should do something like charge you gil to change your stats after you already made the original decision. That's how it was in another game I played like this. Just a thought. That way, it will make the decision in the beginning seem more important, rather than just being able to easily switch them anywhere.
    Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

This should all pan out very well at least i would hope it would i will report any bugs or anything i find in the system
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Otaku Mattness may be famous one day Mattness may be famous one day Mattness's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Trunks View Post
    Well, we've been working on this system for a while now it is ready for the beta testing stages. To access the RPG you need to meet a few requirements.

First of all you need 100 posts at least. Next, you need to have posted at least ONE time in the past 24 hours. Once you meet both requirements you can go to the following URL to access the RPG: http://www.animeonline.net/inferno.php

The 24 hour rule is always in effect, if you have not posted within that time frame you will be denied access by the RPG system.

This test will go on for about 1 month to see how well everyone does, to find bugs, etc. Please report any bugs you find with the system to either myself or to Dragon Ball.

That is all.
    Ok, I have a problem. I went to the Inn at Deminad City and stayed the night for 10 Gil. It said that i had regained all my hp and mp however, my health has not improved. I moved to another "place" but i still am at 1/2 hp. This is a little problem.

NM, It worked itself out.
    Last edited by Mattness; Apr 20, 2007 at 10:06 AM.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mattness View Post
    Ok, I have a problem. I went to the Inn at Deminad City and stayed the night for 10 Gil. It said that i had regained all my hp and mp however, my health has not improved. I moved to another "place" but i still am at 1/2 hp. This is a little problem.

NM, It worked itself out.
    It just seems like it isn't restored in the graphical descriptions but actually it's back to 100%.

Otaku Silvertoekee may be famous one day Silvertoekee may be famous one day Silvertoekee's Avatar
    Thanks

Durn it Trunks I am not even at 100 posts yet and I am super slow at posting to boot. Aw well someday I will see the RPG thing and post about the problems it has someday :P.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shigeki View Post
    Hey everyone!! I am new here, taking a long break from Neopets. I am starting to think "I love this site!" in my mind. Sorry, jibbering, write when I registered I got a mail I was all lol. I freak out a lot when I am talked to because no one really likes me, well Call me Shige, please. Tanks. I hope I hear from you all.
    We have the introductions forum for this.

Newbie Shigeki is off to a good start Shigeki's Avatar
    Thanks

Unhappy Re: AnimeOnline RPG Beta Testing Open

We have the introductions forum for this.
    The link sent me here. I didn't know, I am new. You could at least just say it in a kind way, not be rude.

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

A few times that i was playing down in the shout box the AO page showed in the box which was annoying.And iv had the same problem as Mattness when i went to sleep at the inn the HP and MP dident show right a way i had to leave and come back so that it showed.

Thats all iv found really so far that really bothered me so back to playing it.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast