Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Does anyone besides me play??

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Does anyone besides me play??

...Because, it seems like nobody really does.

I never see anyone on Inferno. I like to play and I can tolerate playing alone, but I've never once played in a party. Does anyone still play? How often do you play? Do you play in parties often, or do you typically play alone?

It's like a ghost town in there, LOL.

Banned Blobber Champion, Spiffyspeud Champion, Knockturn Alley Champion, Feed Lindsay Lohan Champion, Satisfaction Champion, Narnia - Rapid Retreat Champion, Matrix Dock Defense Champion, Defend the Attack Champion, Uncover the Imposter Champion, Kong v/s New York Champion, Resident Evil Apocalypse Champion The Beatle is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Does anyone besides me play??

Is Inferno the one where you have to be 18 to play and its really dark (as in evil) ?

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The Beatle View Post
    Is Inferno the one where you have to be 18 to play and its really dark (as in evil) ?
    No, I'm talkin' about RPG Inferno here on AO. You wouldn't be able to play because you don't have a total of 250 posts. When you do, you can click the 'RPG' link at the top of the screen and you should be able to play.

Otaku Jewel of Atlantis Champion, Project 156 Champion, Suna Sudoku Champion, Virus 3 Hex Options Champion kaki tori kaizoku is off to a good start kaki tori kaizoku's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post
    ...Because, it seems like nobody really does.

I never see anyone on Inferno. I like to play and I can tolerate playing alone, but I've never once played in a party. Does anyone still play? How often do you play? Do you play in parties often, or do you typically play alone?

It's like a ghost town in there, LOL.
    its true hardly anyone plays the rpg here.
    but i am one of the few ppl who play it.

i was once in a party, but that was a while ago.
    i stopped playing right now, as there isn't much to do, pretty much completed everything. only thing i really have to do, is train my spells to the max level. i am currently level 86. there won't be much to do, since trunks is busy and currently has no time to make updates to the rpg.
    so until then i will be playing other rpgs.

Quote Originally Posted by Trunks View Post
    Regardless, progression and addition to the the RPG is currently on hold. I don't have the free time right now to work on it. When I have more free time I'll work on adding a whole storyline to it. The storyline, while a good idea, is a massive undertaking to incorporate. As such, it will require an amount of free time that I currently do not possess.
    trunks has tried to get more ppl to play the rpg, such as hosting the first ever rpg inferno contest here, but sadly only two ppl participated.
    the contest was alot of fun though.

BTW: my character name changes between Hinote Hane and Axel. maybe ill see you in the inferno sometime.

My Youtube My Deviant
    Goal: 363/500 posts to elite member

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kaki tori kaizoku View Post
    its true hardly anyone plays the rpg here.
    but i am one of the few ppl who play it.

i was once in a party, but that was a while ago.
    i stopped playing right now, as there isn't much to do, pretty much completed everything. only thing i really have to do, is train my spells to the max level. i am currently level 86. there won't be much to do, since trunks is busy and currently has no time to make updates to the rpg.
    so until then i will be playing other rpgs.

trunks has tried to get more ppl to play the rpg, such as hosting the first ever rpg inferno contest here, but sadly only two ppl participated.
    the contest was alot of fun though.

BTW: my character name changes between Hinote Hane and Axel. maybe ill see you in the inferno sometime.
    Yeah, maybe I will see you on some time. That would be cool. Hopefully we can get more people on. I'd hate to see the RPG here go away.

Otaku Jewel of Atlantis Champion, Project 156 Champion, Suna Sudoku Champion, Virus 3 Hex Options Champion kaki tori kaizoku is off to a good start kaki tori kaizoku's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah hopefully. i know what you mean. i don't want it to become a thing of the past.
    there must be some way to attract more users to the rpg.

My Youtube My Deviant

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kaki tori kaizoku View Post
    yeah hopefully. i know what you mean. i don't want it to become a thing of the past.
    there must be some way to attract more users to the rpg.
    I was thinking the same thing. However, I think I'll need to play a bit more of the game before I can make any suggestions. I'm still pretty early in the game.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post
    I was thinking the same thing. However, I think I'll need to play a bit more of the game before I can make any suggestions. I'm still pretty early in the game.
    yeah, where are you in the game? if you need any help or anything, i'd be happy to help.

My Youtube My Deviant

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast