Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Does anyone besides me play??

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Does anyone besides me play??

Quote Originally Posted by kaki tori kaizoku View Post
    yeah, where are you in the game? if you need any help or anything, i'd be happy to help.
    Well, I just got to level 10 yesterday. I would've been there a month ago, were it not for looking for work, and now, working; LOL. I'm gonna try to do some more leveling up today.

I'm currently located in the Eastern Minlo Fields. I'm trying to get to a certain town to obtain more spells/items. I can't remember the name of the town, but I'll know when I get there. It's just past the Western Minlo Fields.

Anywho, I'd be glad--and honored--if you came to play when I'm on. I never see anyone there anyway and I'd appreciate the company. I could always use some help as well. I still don't really know where I'm goin' or what I'm doin'. I do have an active quest looking for materials for the jewel shop girl. But that should be pretty simple. I've already got a little under half the materials needed.

Otaku Jewel of Atlantis Champion, Project 156 Champion, Suna Sudoku Champion, Virus 3 Hex Options Champion kaki tori kaizoku is off to a good start kaki tori kaizoku's Avatar
    Thanks

you mean the town of daratris?
    since there is no storyline really, there is really no direction in this game.
    basically you got to work ur way up to the top of the death tower and beat the boss there. its been awhile since i was at that level. but if i remember correctly. train ur self in the olokas cave from 10- 20, its an easy place to get level ups with the cloud sword. then train in the depths till ur like 25.
    i did that quest alot, to earn my cloud sword.

well if i do see u ill help u.

My Youtube My Deviant
    Goal: 363/500 posts to elite member

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kaki tori kaizoku View Post
    you mean the town of daratris?
    since there is no storyline really, there is really no direction in this game.
    basically you got to work ur way up to the top of the death tower and beat the boss there. its been awhile since i was at that level. but if i remember correctly. train ur self in the olokas cave from 10- 20, its an easy place to get level ups with the cloud sword. then train in the depths till ur like 25.
    i did that quest alot, to earn my cloud sword.

well if i do see u ill help u.
    Dataris! That's the one, LOL. I kinda figured that the lack of direction was simply to keep the game open-ended, but now that I've been looking at the player input, I suppose it's just cuz Trunks doesn't have time to point us in the right direction.

I figured that I'd just wander aimlessly after I reach Dataris. Eitherway, I'll find somethin' to do in the world of Inferno and I'll be able to level up. the Olokas cave sounds fun. I'll have to go when I finish my current quest.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2