Thread: what if.....you die

Otaku Skeleton Park Champion, The Streaker Champion Rabanastre is off to a good start
    Thanks

what if.....you die

What if you go to a place where the monsters are stronger but they don't give you that much EXP and then you try to go higher but you run in to a boss and you die?
    P.S. I was just wondering because that is what happened to me and my friend lessaangel, also what is the max LV that you could be in the RPG Inferno because i know the gaurds of the banks are very high and impossible to beat unless you are the LV that they are or higher.
    His bell is tolling for you

He wants you to come home

Otaku Jewel of Atlantis Champion, Project 156 Champion, Suna Sudoku Champion, Virus 3 Hex Options Champion kaki tori kaizoku is off to a good start kaki tori kaizoku's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: what if.....you die

Quote Originally Posted by Rabanastre View Post
    What if you go to a place where the monsters are stronger but they don't give you that much EXP and then you try to go higher but you run in to a boss and you die?
    P.S. I was just wondering because that is what happened to me and my friend lessaangel, also what is the max LV that you could be in the RPG Inferno because i know the gaurds of the banks are very high and impossible to beat unless you are the LV that they are or higher.
    ill answer this question.
    when u die you get brought back to the same room i think. i forget if you need to heal. i think you have to. if you die you get a loss count. i haven't died in a while so this is from my bad memory.

as for you last question. if i remember correctly, the max level is the highest level monster + 3 levels.

the highest level monster level 85 i think. so the max currently is 88.

you know u'll never be able to rob the banks right?

My Youtube My Deviant
    Goal: 363/500 posts to elite member