+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Storm Hawks - new cartoon network show is pretty nifty

Newbie Hakken may be famous one day Hakken may be famous one day
    Thanks

Storm Hawks - new cartoon network show is pretty nifty

You know…Stormhawks. It’s kind of like Crimson Skies meets Firefly meets something else. Takes place in a world called “Atmos” and the main characters are a squadron that flies these transforming biplanes and defends the world from evil. It’s a wee bit cheesy but really funny and stylish. If you haven’t peeped it yet, you should soon (it has trailers and stuff at . : Stormhawks : .). It starts on June 4th.

Newbie hapa may be famous one day hapa may be famous one day hapa's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yay! I'm so excited about Storm Hawks. I watched the Cartoon Network alien invasion thing and they had a lot of ads for it during that. It wet my whistle for some upgradeable transformable flying motorcycle action. Can't wait til Tuesday!

Wait, I just looked at the website carefully and it said Storm Hawks was supposed to start last night? Oh... I just looked at the CN website and I guess it's starting next Monday. Very impatient!!!!
    Last edited by deodaclan18; Jun 05, 2007 at 10:23 AM. Reason: double post

Banned Pyramid Gold Champion, Triathlon Champion, Panik: Pogomania Champion Little negi sensei is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: That new cartoon network show is pretty nifty

Quote Originally Posted by Hakken View Post
    You know…Stormhawks. It’s kind of like Crimson Skies meets Firefly meets something else. Takes place in a world called “Atmos” and the main characters are a squadron that flies these transforming biplanes and defends the world from evil. It’s a wee bit cheesy but really funny and stylish. If you haven’t peeped it yet, you should soon (it has trailers and stuff at . : Stormhawks : .). It starts on June 4th.
    Well i hate the show but that could just be me.(shrugs)the people look like card bord cutouts.i would rather cut my own toung out with a pen than watch that show.i mean they had a good idea but not with thoes......uugghhh nevermind.

Otaku halo3master may be famous one day halo3master may be famous one day halo3master's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah im with little negi on this one good idea just not drawn very good. i hate it at times and sometimes i like it

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

I might not see that show. I mostly watch adult swim. I don't watch cn very much anymore.

Newbie Qu99 is off to a good start Qu99's Avatar
    Thanks

Personally I don't like the show because just the way it looks.

Otaku halo3master may be famous one day halo3master may be famous one day halo3master's Avatar
    Thanks

its just way to simple it feels like they copied the drawing style from somewhere

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

I just got an email about Storm Hawks from the rep. It's on 7pm ET / PST every Monday on Cartoon Network.

The creators will also develop it into a massive multiplayer online game. Brief overview below:

Quote Originally Posted by Storm Hawks rep
    Stuffed with Sky Rides, Arcadian futurescapes, smooth cel-shading, and a gem-powered arsenal of epic weapons, the Storm Hawks™ series tells the story of 14 year-old Aerrow and his loyal friends—the Storm Hawks. Faced with the threat of the evil Cyclonian empire, the Storm Hawks must find a way to defend their world.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast