+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Peach_follows
  • 1 Post By Sarentai Kyoukan

Thread: anime drawing request

Newbie circepix is off to a good start
    Thanks

anime drawing request

Hi! I'm new here so I'm not sure this is where I'm supposed to post a request(though I've checked everywhere else...), but here it is:

Can someone draw me an anime girl based on the following: she is 17, with red hair and green eyes, well proportioned, and she is wearing medieval clothing(trousers, a shirt and/or some kind of tunic, leather boots just below the knee length, a cloak with a hood) and holding a sword with whatever decorations you feel go with the rest of the picture. I'll leave the background up to you if you feel the need for one.

Thank you!

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: anime drawing request

And what are you prepared to offer in return for this favor.... hmm? You gonna add to the users reputation? put 5 bucks in a paypal account?
    atomik_sprout likes this.
    ... Not Ever Again...

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Peach_follows For This Useful Post:

atomik_sprout (Sep 08, 2011)

Otaku Sarentai Kyoukan is off to a good start Sarentai Kyoukan's Avatar
    Thanks

I'll try doing it , but it take 2 or 3 days as I have to take care of some interviews Ive been applying for .Also,I have a unfinshed kagamine rin/len drawing at hand . but anyhow , check again in a day or two ^_^

oh and i might take some inspiration from googled pics , if u dont mind ^.^

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Peach, you read my mind. We're (Peach and I) are quite the starving artists. We can't just dish out artwork on demand like that. Especially without some kind of compensation. Even if you simply credit the artist, that's enough. But, I'm trying to do commissions (not sure about Peach's plan), so I can't just jump the gun and fulfill a request without having an actual deal/proposal presented to me. I'm already designing a logo pro-bono (for free). I can't afford to do that too often.

Sorry.

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Well I wont pretend as if this was a request made to -me-... and, If you get someone to just do it for you... kudos? I guess? It's a good reminder that this site is full of youngins... See, when you get older you start realizing that no one takes you seriously when you don't value your own work enough to put SOME type of price on it. And no one in the REALLY REAL world respects commission requests without some sort of reimbursement.

@Sarentai ... You should never give away your skills for free...
    ... Not Ever Again...

Otaku Sarentai Kyoukan is off to a good start Sarentai Kyoukan's Avatar
    Thanks

peach , i just offered coz its just drawing afterall =s and im not an ace at drawing, so i cant charge ppl .... yet ^o^
    mikko7123 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread