+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Artists

Newbie amatsubu is off to a good start amatsubu's Avatar
    In the most corrupt, and scheming boarding school ever...cause my parents hate me v.v
    Thanks

Artists

I'm just curious I know in my alone time i enjoy drawing, or sketching, i think my favorite thing to do is draw chibis'. so iw as wondering what is your favorite type of subjectas to draw, and when you fell in the mood to do (e.g. - angry, happy, sad)

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Artists

I usually draw still lifes, sometimes comic book characters, anime characters, etc. in my alone time. I hadn' been doin' much drawin' 'til reciently, although right now I'm not on account that we're movin', I hopin' that I'll have some of my drawings done and posted here on AO soon.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

mm well for me i will draw or paint anything pretty much but for me i cant do anything abstract. i just cant.
    i love doing landscapes like i just finished one painting with water colors today. i didn't really like it but i teacher said it was great. i dont know i normally dont like my work. lol.
    but yea umm i really like just graphite pencil and or paint. and it has to be realistic. at least for paint. for graphite pencil i will draw like anything.lol.

but umm as for mood i dont know i guess when like i am bursting with emotions. like i can be happy and be soo happy that i just have so many idea come to my head to draw. or really sad and have just as many ideas come to mind. so i can draw in really any state mind but it has to be a strong feeling.

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

Newbie Shadows1021 is off to a good start Shadows1021's Avatar
    Thanks

Eh... all i can draw is girls and sometimes boys i can't figure out how to draw chibis lol
    Signature Picture

Im Bi and if you don't like it well XP to you too

Otaku Yasmine may be famous one day Yasmine may be famous one day Yasmine's Avatar
    Thanks

I mostly do my designing on the computer. I sketch the image and ideas that I have in my head, give everything it's position. And work it off in design programs. I used to draw a lot when I was younger. I guess I am alright, but lately I've just been sketching.

|| I forgot that I might see so many beautiful things - Dreamvisions ||

Newbie AngelMage is off to a good start AngelMage's Avatar
    Thanks

Well for me I like to draw anime characters/comicbook characters no matter what mood I'm in but sometimes feel like drawing flowers or trees or just leafs,while listining to music that is.And I seem to be good at drawing male anime characters and I think I'm getting better at female characters and I seem to be real good at chibis,hopefully I can post my art here at AO sometime soon.-^__^-

Newbie Magik Sage is off to a good start Magik Sage's Avatar
    Thanks

I find I draw the most... during school! (for good or for bad) I usually draw (sketch) my art, but I usually don't add color. I like to think that I sprite (I've finishes 3 frames! Woot--eh? I've forgotten! I'm re-editing all three so I really don't have any finished. >.<) Wait...I'm getting off topic.

My themes include: Stick figures (I'm serious about this), poly-people, anime-ish.

I generally draw... pictures I can see. I like to base what I draw on other peoples works (till I get better.) For a while I drew all sorts of weapons, but lately I've been making art to solidify my story/game ideas. I seem to do fairly well at drawing males, but...well *thinks about what I draw*... I don't normally draw female characters. Who knew.

I find that I have problems drawing future/modern subjects (guns, cars, space ships.) I need to work on feet, folds in clothing, action, shoes, chibis , and hair styles.

(I'm not sure if this counts as anime, but this is one of my two colored arts.)

Final Fantasy - Other Doujinshi - Minitokyo
    Last edited by Magik Sage; Mar 22, 2008 at 01:06 PM. Reason: Added an example of a picture I've done.

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Well i can draw anything but people anything i can but im best at drawing anime eyes for some reason.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast