+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Artists, a Challenge for you... (Warning, pic heavy)

Otaku Stickicide 2 Champion starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Artists, a Challenge for you... (Warning, pic heavy)

Quote Originally Posted by LordCastigator View Post
    @ Starfire - Yeah, it's still open. I'm kinda curious about what various people can do with the same basic guy. If you want to take a whack at it, go right ahead! The more the merrier...

@ Hantei - It all sounds good to me. A scarf, hadn't really thought about that before. Sounds like it could work well. He also uses a variety of weapons, so oversized katanas would fit in too. As for the chest thing, it's actually a blood drop with a pair of wings coming off it, with a necklace hanging over it. Usually if there's a bird on their chest, it's a double headed eagle. Mind you, different chest crests could throw certain people off his trail, plus your drawing it, so go with what you feel is right.

This might be kinda dangerous , but feel free to draw it how you'd like. He's no statue, he would move around, change equipment, get messy & so on. In battle he's aggressive & agile yet intelligent, while out of battle wise & helpful.

I can never work out if I need to give out more details or not. I first came up with him about 10 years ago, then he later on got a physical representation & he's been hanging around ever since. Needless to say, he's got a bit of background inside my overactive imagination. I'm trying hard not to overwhelm everyone with info about him...

We will get credit for it right? if you descide to post it on your site yes? If i am going to try this im going to need a more detailed picture because the flash from the camera hides all the grooves and the contors of him.

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Yeah, you'll get credit. I don't have the talent for this kinda thing. Might be an idea to sign it too. After all, if you've put a lot of hard work into (not really expecting something like that, but to each their own...), you definitely should get credit for it. I'm one of those people who believe in "Credit where credit's due", so I hate when people take credit for what others have done.

I'll see what I can do about fresh pics, but not right now unfortunately. It's getting late right now, plus I have stuff to do tommor- no wait, today, so I'll take fresh pics ASAP. I'm thinking I'll also take a few more detailed ones of his helmet if it helps. I must admit though, most of him is just round, chunky armour plating, though the details are a little darker, such as the ports & hatches. It is made for battle after all...

Guess my painting doesn't help either...
    The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Otaku Stickicide 2 Champion starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah, you'll get credit. I don't have the talent for this kinda thing. Might be an idea to sign it too. After all, if you've put a lot of hard work into (not really expecting something like that, but to each their own...), you definitely should get credit for it. I'm one of those people who believe in "Credit where credit's due", so I hate when people take credit for what others have done.

I'll see what I can do about fresh pics, but not right now unfortunately. It's getting late right now, plus I have stuff to do tommor- no wait, today, so I'll take fresh pics ASAP. I'm thinking I'll also take a few more detailed ones of his helmet if it helps. I must admit though, most of him is just round, chunky armour plating, though the details are a little darker, such as the ports & hatches. It is made for battle after all...

Guess my painting doesn't help either...
    it might have been a good idead to take a pic of him before you painted him so then the glare wouldnt be as bad... But I think he looks good. I can't got my life make thinks like that. But I can draw and I am interested to see how this comes out for me... I'll try my best, and thank you for trying to get more detailed pictures for me.

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    Thanks

Some draw, some build models, some don't find their preferred method to create & get stressed out...

I can't draw for the life of me, so I build stuff. I'm not expecting your best work, so don't get too worked up over it.

I have taken better pics hopefully though, with both helmet on & face showing. I didn't have enough charge to get his back as well, I hope noone minds...
     click to show spoiler

click to show spoiler

click to show spoiler

click to show spoiler

Again, not the best painting on him, but hopefully you get the idea...

Thanks

Some draw, some build models, some don't find their preferred method to create & get stressed out...

I can't draw for the life of me, so I build stuff. I'm not expecting your best work, so don't get too worked up over it.

I have taken better pics hopefully though, with both helmet on & face showing. I didn't have enough charge to get his back as well, I hope noone minds...
     click to show spoiler

click to show spoiler

click to show spoiler

click to show spoiler

Again, not the best painting on him, but hopefully you get the idea...

Ah that is better... i can see all the groves and everything! thanks.

Thanks

Your welcome. I hoped they would be good enough.

Seems a few people are asking for artists to help them out. Hope that's not my fault...

Thanks

Your welcome. I hoped they would be good enough.

Seems a few people are asking for artists to help them out. Hope that's not my fault...

well i am trying and it looks more like a blue print >.< it is a side view and i guess when i am finished drawing him ill shade to make him look 3-D

Otaku Hantei16 is off to a good start Hantei16's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey, i'm done. I'll just upload it here this coming sunday or monday (why not now? coz i've got loads of new toys to pose and display) so just wait for it. I'm sorry if it took too long i finished it last week but i went out of the country (that's why i was AO-absent for a couple of days) and i wasn't able to scan and upload it before i left. So yeah...that's it. It was nice doing justice or INjustice with your character.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast