+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Auto (CAD)

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Question Auto (CAD)

What are the main scales in Auto (CAD) for 2-Dimensional, 3-Dimensional design in artistic styles or animation programs that makes it easier to use?

I had to ask this particular question because it wasn't convinient enough for me to just learn by myself rather then asking others for help and also wanted this program to use easier with help.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Otaku know1 may be famous one day know1 may be famous one day know1's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Auto (CAD)

Quote Originally Posted by dark1angel View Post
    What are the main scales in Auto (CAD) for 2-Dimensional, 3-Dimensional design in artistic styles or animation programs that makes it easier to use?

I had to ask this particular question because it wasn't convinient enough for me to just learn by myself rather then asking others for help and also wanted this program to use easier with help.
    You might have to elaborate on the "scales" part of your question. Do you mean the literal measurement scales or do you mean a leaning curve?

Also, AutoCAD is used primarily as a design tool for architects, prototype/manufacturing designers, and the like. For 2D-3Danimation, there are far better choices ranging from freeware to industrial strength. If you are new to this, you may want to start off using freeware because (a) you might find out that you don't have the hardware, money, or patience for 3D modeling, or (b) some recent freeware programs can make decent 3D renders.

Try the following:

Sketch Up: One of the easiest 3D tools around. You might not be able to make photo-realistic renders, but you can get your feet wet with this program. This will introduce you to solid modeling (as apposed to vector design). You will get a feel for manipulation in 3 dimensions.
    http://www.sketchup.com/

Blender: This is a more serious program, and while is lacks the speed and refinement of the industry's cutting edge programs (Maya, Lightwave, etc), it can produce some remarkable results with a skilled artist. This is a much more complex program that will require a lot of reading and patience.
    blender.org - Get Blender
    Last edited by know1; Sep 17, 2007 at 06:38 AM. Reason: Link Typo

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Auto (CAD)

Well thnak you and i meant by both acutally since i didnt had enough time to complete due to the bussines in my everyday of life that sure cant be better but i will check out the help your given me and try to do better next thanks i appreciate it.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

+ Reply to Thread