+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Blending Images difficult?

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Exclamation Blending Images difficult?

The graphic design i have been doing has become more drastically screwed and the solutions i have tried has become more difficult for me to redo, in other case the only thing i wanted to do was simple blending two images together and has become the opposite that i wanted in my thoughts.

My question is this how can i blend to artistic images together without messing up the flow of the setting and without making a large saving space?

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Blending Images difficult?

Depending no the medium you are using (I personally use Photoshp) you can do different ways to achieve the same end. My favorite is to make more than one layer of each and, using the smudge tool, blending that. when smudging is complete I then use blur and contrast/brightness to blend.

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

3. The Following User Says Thank You to zyta For This Useful Post:

dark1angel (May 31, 2008)

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Blending Images difficult?

Quote Originally Posted by zyta View Post
    Depending no the medium you are using (I personally use Photoshp) you can do different ways to achieve the same end. My favorite is to make more than one layer of each and, using the smudge tool, blending that. when smudging is complete I then use blur and contrast/brightness to blend.
    Yeah on that i forgot to mention that earlier that i have used every possiblity image programs that can handle any image canvas along with the support on what i looks like. I thank you for telling me that, but that was the idea i used but it would turn out different from i had hoped for.
    Though the images i have are from sources that are not prior to be found on the website itself. The only mistake i have done was that the images i have are really fragile to be formed into a perfect background for my latest signature i have ever created. Due to the lackness of my planning it seems this signature would take me about several months to figure out what is wrong with it.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

+ Reply to Thread