+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Commision request

Otaku Sneakyarrow is off to a good start Sneakyarrow's Avatar
    Thanks

Smile Commision request

I have a request. I need someone to draw a representation of a character I have. My only requirement is that their drawing skills are "around" (I use this term loosely) this level. If you are interested, respond/PM me with a link to a sample/website of your drawings. I tend to be obsessive compulsive about some things, and this happens to be one of them (lucky you). I will let you know one way or the other, and I'll send you all the pretty little details. I am willing to pay (almost) any price. Don't expect me to pay thousands of dollars or anything... If you don't meet my standards, don't worry, I doubt many could. I tried searching for an appropriate artist in deviantART, but the ones that worked, all were not accepting commissions, or never responded to my message.

Est Sularis oth Mithas
    Going home soon.

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Commision request

What does your character look like? I'll give it the ol college try. I can draw pretty damn good, though I've never done digital coloring before. I like using the classics. Let me know what's up and I'll get to it.

Otaku erosennin may be famous one day erosennin may be famous one day erosennin's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow. I mean, this is the line of work I intend to go in to, more or less, but you realize the guy you linked as an example is a professional freelance artist, right?

Newbie XxBeautyandDeathxX is off to a good start XxBeautyandDeathxX's Avatar
    Thanks

i can do it for you but in black and white dont know if thats ok with you let me know and some of my art is on my page here i have been drewing for 6 years and have what it take's so let me know in a PM or post on my page *thank you*

+ Reply to Thread