Closed Thread

Thread: Commission

Newbie alexa is off to a good start
    Thanks

Commission

Hi all, I'd like to get in touch with someone about getting some anime commission work done which will be a simple caricature of me which will be placed on 5 business blogs which will be launching in the next few days. Sorry if this isn't the right forum to place this kind of request in, though I searched and couldn't find anything specifically for commission work.

I can pay (though not tons of cash) and I'm also willing to place the artist's details and any link to an external site on all the 5 blogs the art will appear on.

I have attached a picture from DeviantArt for the kind of style I want the work done in -- I have tried to contact the original artist, though they don't appear to be active on DA anymore.

If anyone can complete such work, or knows where I can get in contact with someone who can do that style (preferably fairly fast) then I would be very appreciative. I would prefer you contact me via PM if possible. As I said I can pay cash plus links and artist's credit for the work.

Thanks,

Alexa.

Otaku erosennin may be famous one day erosennin may be famous one day erosennin's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Commission

Have you tried your local art students in your area? You'd probably find someone to do what you want on the cheap. The difficult part is probably going to be finding someone to do work for you that is cheap, fast, and actually good. Also keep in mind what a ton of money is to you, and how much time it takes to create a piece of art. A lot of people who would like to commission art underestimate both the time and effort is put into making something like what you've posted above, and thus how much they think they should pay for it.

Newbie yaminoshi is off to a good start
    Thanks

I am a commission artist, if you would like you may take a look at my Deviant Art page located here yaminoshi on deviantART
    hope this post helps

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

Please don't post in threads that are more than a month old.

Closing

Closed Thread