+ Reply to Thread

Thread: fuuuzshion HAH!

super effective Last Man Standing Champion FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd's Avatar
    Thanks

fuuuzshion HAH!

dow dow

i was wondering if anyone wanted to collab with me? it's such a fun little game to play, and i noticed that the graphics community here on AO is getting sluggish :/

maybe we could have a collab contest one day, when there's more than ten devoted designers..

uuuhm, i have a .psd but maybe you'd like to start? in any case, my .psd is a sprite sig.. i really haven't seen any sprites other than my own and possibly an sotw in the distant past, so it's up to you if you want to take that rode or not.

^__________^
    the love you withhold is the pain you carry.

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: fuuuzshion HAH!

Yeah, I noticed it was getting sluggish as well. I love collaborations but cannot help with graphics. Just poetry. Let me know if you would like to collab on that.

super effective Last Man Standing Champion FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd's Avatar
    Thanks

Weeeellll... if you wanted to, and of course if whomever is willing, you could come up with the text that goes into the image. Though please nothing ridiculously long due to the impossibility of placing an entire paragraph into 400x130.

if you intend on it being legible anyway.

and IF this gets anywhere.

Otaku Yasmine may be famous one day Yasmine may be famous one day Yasmine's Avatar
    Thanks

I think I could collab with you flaw, but to be honest, I never ever did something like that before. Hell I don't even know what you mean with a "sprite sig".

(I'm officially a visual designer, multimedia disciplined, but I sure never heard that before :P.)

If I understand where this goes to, and you're willing to explain it to me, then sure I'll collab!

P.S. If you're planning on making 10 designers put something together in one sig, isn't that going to be a disaster? As in the things that you made, shall almost not be seen? And who is going to wear the awsome sig?

|| I forgot that I might see so many beautiful things - Dreamvisions ||

Thanks

maybe five teams competing against each other, that would make ten people, ideally but AO would never be able to accommodate that.

my forum sig is sprite style, its where you use a gamesprite and it usually involves lots of c4d's and smudge and all those nice things. but like i said, we can go in a different direction and make a whatever.

would you prefer to start or finish? and i'm pretty sure beast is going to handle the text though he might not be able to do the placement.. anyway, the text is taken care of.

a three way collab?? :P

+ Reply to Thread