+ Reply to Thread

Thread: gimp brushes?

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

gimp brushes?

ok i got 2 new brushes this is my first time downloading them...??

and i donno were to find them ? i have totaly lost... can anyone tell me were i can find them?? please

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: gimp brushes?

A good place to get some is on deviantART, thats where i mostly get mine to use for my stuff.Or there is always that option to make your own if you wanted to.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

oo i did get mine there i just donno how to find them kogies >< .....btw can this slow down ur computer down loading brushes?

Otaku Luminous is off to a good start
    Thanks

Do you mean find the file or find it in GIMP? For them to show up in GIMP, the files need to be pasted in the brushes folder(Program Files --> GIMP--> Share --> GIMP --> 2.0 --> Brushes)

I do believe it does slow down the load-up time if you have more brushes, fonts, etc, but nothing too rediculous.

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

As koga23 recommends DevianArt is a wonderful place to download brushes. Just type in "GIMP brushes" on Google or whatever and it'll basically be on the top of the first page. I also recommend GIMPTalk.com - Ultimate gimp tutorials and community forum, if you're a GIMP user than you should visit this site atleast once.

As for the Q about it slowing your PC down and such, YES, it does. Depending on how many you have it will slow the start up of GIMP quite a bit. I've got nearly a 1000+ brushes (to add a ton of font types) and it takes a few minutes for my GIMP to start up. (theres also the fact that my PC is crap but still, it used to take a less than a minute when I first got GIMP) So be sure to find brushes that you like and you're sure that you'll use.

...(I really need to clean out my brushes and fonts folders. lols)
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

First what do you mean by brushes im confused please help me out here k.

Thanks

ermm brushes from gimp ??

and yeah ^^ cool i hope this will help ^^ i really liked the brushes i downloaded!!!

+ Reply to Thread