+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Graphic Editing

Otaku SasukePorter is off to a good start
    Thanks

Graphic Editing

hello and if this is vialation of the rules im sorry but is there anyone hear on AO that knows how to record things on your computer like games and that u can edit in windows movie maker and also what are some good graphic web sites that you could send me to help me edit my pic i drew i wona color them in on photobucket but when i try to they allways mess up?? please help me
    Dont Be A Fool Be The Leader & Live Your Life

Haha Never Let The Bad Bring You Down

Newbie ccamo is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Graphic Editing

Quote Originally Posted by SasukePorter View Post
    hello and if this is vialation of the rules im sorry but is there anyone hear on AO that knows how to record things on your computer like games and that u can edit in windows movie maker and also what are some good graphic web sites that you could send me to help me edit my pic i drew i wona color them in on photobucket but when i try to they allways mess up?? please help me
    I used to know how to do that but no that u bring it up i don't remember. ugh!

Otaku Just Pitching Champion, Mile High Club Champion, Penguin Dive Champion, Gold Strike Champion Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star's Avatar
    Thanks

For video games there is gamecam which can be downloaded for free online, but it's been a long time since I've used. But you might try looking it up online. It works in wmm.

And when you say you want to color them in do you mean something to color with like gimp of photoshop? I use those sometimes to color images.

Come dance in the rain with me, no one is watching.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Darkened_Star View Post
    For video games there is gamecam which can be downloaded for free online, but it's been a long time since I've used. But you might try looking it up online. It works in wmm.

And when you say you want to color them in do you mean something to color with like gimp of photoshop? I use those sometimes to color images.
    wellll O_O for me to say this im kinda new at this so yeaaaa ouchie T.T and game cam hmmmm so far i only have a crappy unregistered hyper cam :/

Otaku Just Pitching Champion, Mile High Club Champion, Penguin Dive Champion, Gold Strike Champion Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SasukePorter View Post
    wellll O_O for me to say this im kinda new at this so yeaaaa ouchie T.T and game cam hmmmm so far i only have a crappy unregistered hyper cam :/
    Lol it's not big, I was new at it once too (still learning). Yeah, for coloring you can download gimp for free online as well. I use that on my home computer, and was able to use photoshop at school.

The game cam leaves it's logo in the lower right hand side of the screen though that was the only thing that I didn't like considering it messed with the overall image. XD There was another one I used but I can't recall what it was (also downloaded). And then there was the one that came from xfire, a game chat thing like vent.

Come dance in the rain with me, no one is watching.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Darkened_Star View Post
    Lol it's not big, I was new at it once too (still learning). Yeah, for coloring you can download gimp for free online as well. I use that on my home computer, and was able to use photoshop at school.

The game cam leaves it's logo in the lower right hand side of the screen though that was the only thing that I didn't like considering it messed with the overall image. XD There was another one I used but I can't recall what it was (also downloaded). And then there was the one that came from xfire, a game chat thing like vent.
    ...........illl say this you just pm me cause u totaly lost me @_@

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

The best and easiest solution would be to download Xfire and use their video recording function.

Works very good, video is uncompressed, and it works in WMM

click to show spoiler

+ Reply to Thread