+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Help?

Otaku BrokenLover101 is off to a good start BrokenLover101's Avatar
    Somewhere where only simplicity can take me
    Thanks

Help?

Okay, my trail for photoshop CS3 Extended ran out so I bought it and put in the serial code and tried to activate it but it failed. >< So i called the number and listened, did everything it said and then it never gave me the activation code! >< I have a MacBook 10.5.4 if that means anything and I've tried to download gimp and it will work but all i get when I open it is the word Gimp at the top and nothing else. I can't do anything on it. ><

So if anyone could tell me what's going on, what I did wrong or give me any more suggestions for me to try that would be wonderful!!!
    X.x.X The only thing I'll ever want... X.x.X

X.x.X Is for you to love me the way I love you.. X.x.X

Otaku Stickicide 2 Champion starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Help?

Quote Originally Posted by BrokenLover101 View Post
    Okay, my trail for photoshop CS3 Extended ran out so I bought it and put in the serial code and tried to activate it but it failed. >< So i called the number and listened, did everything it said and then it never gave me the activation code! >< I have a MacBook 10.5.4 if that means anything and I've tried to download gimp and it will work but all i get when I open it is the word Gimp at the top and nothing else. I can't do anything on it. ><

So if anyone could tell me what's going on, what I did wrong or give me any more suggestions for me to try that would be wonderful!!!
    did you view the system requirements on the box? usually with the trial you don't get all the features... so that might be why...

Otaku BrokenLover101 is off to a good start BrokenLover101's Avatar
    Somewhere where only simplicity can take me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by starfire1036 View Post
    did you view the system requirements on the box? usually with the trial you don't get all the features... so that might be why...
    Yes, I made sure it was compatible with my computer before i attempted to download it.
    X.x.X The only thing I'll ever want... X.x.X

X.x.X Is for you to love me the way I love you.. X.x.X

Otaku Stickicide 2 Champion starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BrokenLover101 View Post
    Yes, I made sure it was compatible with my computer before i attempted to download it.

idk then i got photoshop 5 on mine n it worked justright for me even tho it is refgestered to like 5 people
    try putting it on someone else's computer

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

If he's running 10.5.4, I'm pretty sure he can run the program. Apple is pretty stringent when it comes to the system requirements for their OS.

Now, have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the program and attempting to register it again?

or have you tried calling Adobe and attempted to speak with a human being rather then a machine?

+ Reply to Thread