+ Reply to Thread

Thread: how?

Àddïctëd tø |ăüghïñg :) Sonny Sunshine Champion, Volcano Champion, Aquarium Sprengischen Champion, Spiderman Web of Words Champion, Look Alive Champion iluvmyloser is off to a good start iluvmyloser's Avatar
    Thanks

how?

now i know this may seem stupid but im not really technical and i dont know how to use deviantart.how do you use it pleasetnx i would appreciate it if you helped me
    ♥~*The Princess*~♥
    Yeah, Bye.

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: how?

Lol what do you mean by use? Can you give more of a description of what you want to know?

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Àddïctëd tø |ăüghïñg :) Sonny Sunshine Champion, Volcano Champion, Aquarium Sprengischen Champion, Spiderman Web of Words Champion, Look Alive Champion iluvmyloser is off to a good start iluvmyloser's Avatar
    Thanks

like what do you do anyway in deviantart i see ppl talking how its so great and stuff what do you do there anyways?
    Yeah, Bye.

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Mainly its a site dedicated to any type of art ( graphics, drawn, photography, etc. ) you can sign up with them and get your own deviantart branch site and view what people think of your art. Or you can download things from deviantart like PS brushes or whatever. Very nice site ;o

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Thanks

where do you go to download stuff and are you allowed to save pics ,wait what if you dont have paint shop
    Yeah, Bye.

+ Reply to Thread