Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

Thread: How to make your own signature?

Otaku anime_8000 may be famous one day anime_8000 may be famous one day anime_8000's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: How to make yer own signature?

Quote Originally Posted by alex1_phang3 View Post
    So, it makes the picture easy to copy and paste? And has there been any solution of the picture overlaped with text I let u c?
    i'm still working on that picture it's kinda hard to recover the pieces of the character's clothes colors and shadings

.:Seize The World With Knowlegde:.

Currently watching: Kanokon:Bleach:The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya:School Days:Welcome To The NHK
    .:My deviantART|My Twitter|My Forum- AW Designs -Please Join|My Facebook|My Youtube:.

Otaku alex1_phang3 may be famous one day alex1_phang3 may be famous one day alex1_phang3's Avatar
    Malaysia -> Sabah -> Kota Kinabalu -> Jalan Kepayan
    Thanks

I see, I wait till then and thank you!(in advance)

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Repainting the text on that picture isn’t hard if you have Photoshop, just use the clone tool…I am not sure if GIMP has the same feature or not but it should have something similar…otherwise I would suggest using vector techniques. If you have too many issues repainting it just PM me and I will do it for you.

On a side note this thread needs to pursue actual discussion on how to make a sig or aspects there of…if it continues to be a “work in progress” then it will be shut down. Take it to the gallery or PM system if you want feedback on your progress.

Otaku anime_8000 may be famous one day anime_8000 may be famous one day anime_8000's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chiefblackhammer View Post
    Repainting the text on that picture isn’t hard if you have Photoshop, just use the clone tool…I am not sure if GIMP has the same feature or not but it should have something similar…otherwise I would suggest using vector techniques. If you have too many issues repainting it just PM me and I will do it for you.

On a side note this thread needs to pursue actual discussion on how to make a sig or aspects there of…if it continues to be a “work in progress” then it will be shut down. Take it to the gallery or PM system if you want feedback on your progress.
    sure thing chief and oh yea GIMP has a clone tool i just don't how to use it right yet

Currently watching: Kanokon:Bleach:The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya:School Days:Welcome To The NHK
    .:My deviantART|My Twitter|My Forum- AW Designs -Please Join|My Facebook|My Youtube:.

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Here is a tutorial for how to use the clone stamp in GIMP...uses video demostration...can't speak to how well it will explain it...but it should help!

owls go » Blog Archive » Perspective Clone Tool for GIMP [Video Tutorial]

Otaku alex1_phang3 may be famous one day alex1_phang3 may be famous one day alex1_phang3's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: How to make your own signature?

I saw it, but it doesn't seem to help on those pics covered with text (I think) coz its cloning right?

Thanks

here the second one

i couldn't get the first one right i hope that's okay with you

Thanks

Its o.k, I'll just try to find a new pic that goes with this one. Thx! I've noticed did you make the background white or something?

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5