+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Image Guessing Game

Witch Hunter GallComp may be famous one day GallComp may be famous one day GallComp's Avatar
    Thanks

Image Guessing Game

The objective of this game will be to guess the name(s) and anime of the character(s) in this render, and to locate the original scan in the AO's gallery.

Starting from today I will post an image with a portion of the render as a clue and a new clue with more parts of the image will be posted on daily basis until either the image is complete (and you guys loose) or someone correctly identifies the character(s), once the character(s) has been identified, the one to post the gallery's link will be considered the winner.

Rules
    1. You can ask for clues, but I may either not answer or give you confusing answers. Sorry Life is not that easy.
    2. One guess per day per member.
    3. Open to all members (except for gallery mods for obvious reasons).
    4. Please explain why do you think you know the answer.
    5. Winning will result from posting the link to the original image, not just by guessing the name(s).
    6. Have Fun....

So here is the first clue:

Ps. I didn't say it was going to be easy....
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Dragon Ball; Sep 15, 2007 at 03:46 AM. Reason: Spelling and formatting.

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Image Guessing Game

Oh, Please, you could have made it a little harder then that.

Haruhi from The Melancholy of Harhuhi Suzumiya.

here's the original scan: http://www.animeonline.net/gallery/s...hp?photo=19341

But mines better, and wallpaper sized.

http://www.aceman67.com/images/haruhi.jpg

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

What an incredibly ungracious way to win ^^;

Could you be... slightly nicer about it? ...Seeing as Gall actually put some effort into the post and all.

As for yours being better... If you actually scanned it, edited and cleaned it yourself: then bravo, it is indeed much nicer. If you did it from the same source, you'd need to have redrawn the break, cloned out all of the text, adjusted levels and cleaned the whole thing.

If you didn't then I'm not sure what you're getting at... except perhaps that you can use right-click/save.

Whoever DID scan and clean it did a nice job.

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

there's a reason Its on my server and not AO's, I did clean it though, and the image was an original scan, most likely from a poster or magazine spread, or actually offical animation cel, who knows, I originally got it off of /HR/ on 4chan... before that is anyone's guess.

I'm going to recuse myself from the rest of this game though... My internet searching skills are very very good.
    My prof in Web Design 2 in college kept getting me to find stuff for him, called me the "Google God"

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

Very nice but quick competition GallComp. Don't underestimate the ability of AO members...

You may want to do the next one by only using a certain body part. A distinguishable feature of a character or something.

Thanks for your first comp anyhow.

Cheers.

Witch Hunter GallComp may be famous one day GallComp may be famous one day GallComp's Avatar
    Thanks

Ha ha ha.. Beaten so fast damnit... But oh well it took longer to get permission that to be beaten...

Here is the vector...
    Attached Images

Thanks

I'll take the next round.

Same rules as before, you have to name the characters, the series, and give the link to the scan in the gallery.

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey... now THAT one's easy...

but I scanned it... so I'll shut up :P

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast