+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Join the Quality Flood ^^/

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Join the Quality Flood ^^/

Remember also the rule:

If an image or scan is from another site, give credit to that site.

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

I understand and am all for the aspect of scanning images yourself however that isn't always plausible as it was stated earlier. Not to mention it takes "skill" to decently scan a image to a good and usable quality, most people don't have the equipment, skill nor the raw images to do it. Now I am not justifying stealing materials from other sites but we shouldn't limit our gallery to done it yourself only material for the scan section.

Now having said that if I use a site where I "pay" for a scan and they don't have anti-reposting rules on that site...I am all for bringing it here. Given credit is given to the site it came from (per AO's rules). As a loyal AO member and as an artist I would much rather come to AO then spend my time on 5 other sites looking for decent scans. So why not bring them here?

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

Yep, thinking and acting along those lines is perfectly fine.

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

So its ok to use pictures or scans from other sites if we give credit ? Because i know its not possible for me to scan a thing so thats out of the question.Nor do i have the skill to draw do a decent image i eny shape or form lol.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Thanks

Did you read post #25 above. The rules can be found at http://www.animeonline.net/faq.php?f...faq_faqgallery

Quote Originally Posted by Rules
    If an image or scan is from another site, give credit to that site.

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

lol i must be tired i totally missed it im sry about that.Well i hope i can find some nice pictures or scans for the gallery when i look for em.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Witch Hunter GallComp may be famous one day GallComp may be famous one day GallComp's Avatar
    Thanks

Back in the early days of AO like today the gallery was just one part of the whole community, but at the same time it was the flagship of the site. Most of the major wallers started here and received credits for their hard work, with time they moved to other sites or stopped making wallpapers.

I like your idea Tsu, to make the gallery better and more attractive to the members. I will contribute with the few wallpapers that I did (about 300, some good, some bad) and my vector images. Little by little I will upload them.

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GallComp View Post
    Back in the early days of AO like today the gallery was just one part of the whole community, but at the same time it was the flagship of the site. Most of the major wallers started here and received credits for their hard work, with time they moved to other sites or stopped making wallpapers.

I like your idea Tsu, to make the gallery better and more attractive to the members. I will contribute with the few wallpapers that I did (about 300, some good, some bad) and my vector images. Little by little I will upload them.
    Sweet, Gall I am glad to see you a little more active on here these days as well

Hammer is in on this too...has loads of stuff he can upload to the scan and render sections...not the best but most are nice. Also I will upload some of my vector/re-cg's if I can get the file size under 3MB without losing the quality/deminsions.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast