+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

Thread: Join the Quality Flood ^^/

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Join the Quality Flood ^^/

What are the rules and limits on game CGs???

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

Game CG Gallery so far:

-600x800 minimum
    -they go in the Game CG gallery

all the other gallery rules apply too:
    -they can't have visable cameltoe, nipples, panty shots, etc (since that qualifies them as "ecchi")
    -they require game name and/or descriptive tags and titles
    -they need to be credited with a site of origin if you didn't cap them yourself

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tsurara View Post
    Game CG Gallery so far:

-600x800 minimum
    -they go in the Game CG gallery

all the other gallery rules apply too:
    -they can't have visable cameltoe, nipples, panty shots, etc (since that qualifies them as "ecchi")
    -they require game name and/or descriptive tags and titles
    -they need to be credited with a site of origin if you didn't cap them yourself
    Do Kiki's Delivery Service images count as pantie shots?

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

How am I supposed to know? :P I was the one who asked about ecchi in the first place. And I was told "panties"!

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Well in that case most of the pictures would be credited to rapidshare/megaupload...do you mean it like that?? Because in essence that is where I got it from.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something

Thanks

Where did you get the megaupload/rapidshare link? Is there any information included in the file as to its source?

According to the gallery rules, you need a source. If you don't know the source, I think you're out of luck (though I supposed a credit "from rapidshare" is better than none at all).

Though, for the record. Game CG is all the same, reguardless of who capped it. As long as the images are not tagged, there are very few people who wouldn't believe you didn't just cap them yourselves (and very little difference HAD you). As long as you know the series/game it's from and the file/site you've aquired them from contains no credits or requests not to repost: post them as your own and screw credits.

600 people could take the time to cap the same game and end up with EXACTLY the same images from the endeavor.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tsurara View Post
    Where did you get the megaupload/rapidshare link? Is there any information included in the file as to its source?
    ah okay, I see what you mean now. I just needed a clarification in terms of what is the source.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5