+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Making Sprites

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Making Sprites

Is there an "easy" way to make sprites? i want to create a character for a game, so its not like i can use something already from a game. or can I?

i planned on making a few characters for a game my friends and I are putting together, but i really, really, REALLY dont want to have to go through and make a different image for every motion. I realise I can re-use certain parts of the image over and over, and infact, I should do that, but is there any eaiser way of doing this? or is taking a long time the only way? Thanks

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Otaku anime_8000 may be famous one day anime_8000 may be famous one day anime_8000's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Making Sprites

Quote Originally Posted by Ochi Gate View Post
    Is there an "easy" way to make sprites? i want to create a character for a game, so its not like i can use something already from a game. or can I?

i planned on making a few characters for a game my friends and I are putting together, but i really, really, REALLY dont want to have to go through and make a different image for every motion. I realise I can re-use certain parts of the image over and over, and infact, I should do that, but is there any eaiser way of doing this? or is taking a long time the only way? Thanks
    Now I don't know how to make sprites, hell I can't even use them in sigs, but coming from me I would probably say go the original way until there is a easier solution. But that's just me maybe other members know how.

.:Seize The World With Knowlegde:.

Currently watching: Kanokon:Bleach:The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya:School Days:Welcome To The NHK
    .:My deviantART|My Twitter|My Forum- AW Designs -Please Join|My Facebook|My Youtube:.

+ Reply to Thread