+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Merging/Cleaning Double-Page Scans

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

Merging/Cleaning Double-Page Scans

I've been uploading quite a few split page scans with the page breaks intact. From the comments, people seem to be frustrated with the lines and unable or unwilling to edit them out for themselves.

I've edited a few out myself, with so-so results but it takes more time than I've really got to spend ^^;

So... if anyone is willing to take some time to go throud and clone/redraw page-breaks on some of the scans (decently) pm me and we can discuss bribery.

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Merging/Cleaning Double-Page Scans

Tsu I am fairly good at that (see example below), while I don't have a lot of time I am more than willing to repair them for nothing. I can't promise I will be able to crank them out like an assembly line but I will help. So I suggest this. We create a scan "repair - re-cg" thread or use this one and have people post the links to the scans they want repaired FROM OUR GALLERY and I will do so. I (or someone else who is willing to help) will pm or email you the cleaned image and you can re-upload it (as it is still your scan). This will not be a "team" but rather a first come first serve operation like the sig request thread.

EXAMPLE:

Original Image
     click to show spoiler

Fixed Image (I added about an inch to the middle of the scan, fixed the hair and removed the text...I even rendered it but I won't be doing that for the re-cg's)
     click to show spoiler

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

Sounds fine to me.

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

OK then, people please post your requests here: Scan re-cg request thread
    Last edited by Chiefblackhammer; Nov 30, 2007 at 10:38 AM.

+ Reply to Thread