+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: need drawing tips

Otaku ~momoko~ may be famous one day ~momoko~ may be famous one day ~momoko~'s Avatar
    Thanks

Re: How do you learn 2 draw stuff in anime style?

^ I agree.

The most praisworthy form of painting is the one that most resembles what it imitates. ~Leonardo da Vinci

I've always been fascinated with anime art style since I was a kid so I decided to do one so I practiced (mostly during class hours when my professors give out those boring lectures). Thanks to them I improved!

Otaku Silvertoekee may be famous one day Silvertoekee may be famous one day Silvertoekee's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: How do you learn 2 draw stuff in anime style?

Hm acutally I don't draw anime style except maybe sometimes since I am more of a creature designer then people. I have been drawing since I was little and even got a degree in art lol. There are tons of learning how to draw books out there or you could take classes which is handy. Imitating or copy art is really cool just don't forget to develop your own style and imagination .

Banned levitatinganimelover is off to a good start levitatinganimelover's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: need drawing tips

yea im alright at it but i cant master.but i dont preass to hard on the pencil i outline then go over, shade stuff.

Otaku pink_hana may be famous one day pink_hana may be famous one day
    Thanks

the hardest thing in drawing anime is the hand...even I can't master it until now...but I can draw an anime...>.<...

reminder:to learn how to draw you must first love it and of course yourself, have confidence and always remember that some drawings may be ugly but it looks beautiful at some angles....I always try to appreciate a unique style in drawing anime, like the "windy tales" (others say it's ugly, but for me...it's quite interesting in making those characters)...lastly, have your own technique!!! then master it!...>.<...

"Never tell a man that you love him until he has declared his undying love for you."

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

well i love drawing anime ^^, soo coolies cos no one in my class knows how too there like lizzie how u draw that and im like ermmm ..... i donno
    but ill help u if u want ^^kk

Otaku anime_8000 may be famous one day anime_8000 may be famous one day anime_8000's Avatar
    Thanks

well i learned how to draw anime by hard inspiration,watching anime,and reading
    drawing really comes from the soul of the artist just sit in a quite spot and think of a pose it'll come to you soon enough

.:Seize The World With Knowlegde:.

Currently watching: Kanokon:Bleach:The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya:School Days:Welcome To The NHK
    .:My deviantART|My Twitter|My Forum- AW Designs -Please Join|My Facebook|My Youtube:.

Slippery When Wet~ Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion, Togy Ball Champion highteckdudu is off to a good start highteckdudu's Avatar
    The wonderfull world of Minnesota! And I mean that!
    Thanks

I wish I could help you but I am not the best my self. what I can give you is, Draw on large paper then you can get more detail in!

Newbie Saber may be famous one day Saber may be famous one day Saber's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Re: need drawing tips

Hai the tip of drawing is the passion of art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast