+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Need help on what to do.

Otaku Taraqs is off to a good start
    Thanks

Need help on what to do.

click to show spoiler

I made the siggy on gimp but as you can see it really sucks. There is a BIG white spot on there and im just wondering what I did wrong and if I can get any tips.

click to show spoiler

I also made this one ^ so a C&C would help me greatly.

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Need help on what to do.

well i'm not goin to lie to u and say they are great or anything like that, cause well..................... they're not... but i guess u knew that..

all i can really reckommend for u is to learn off some tutorials, and since u use gimp, and a few ppl here use the same program (myself included).. best place to go is gimp talk (linky)

only thing is the site been a bit random, cause sometimes u can access it and others u can't. i think there might be something wrong with their server.. but yea if u can't get into that just go "gimp tutorials" in google and it should lead u 2 some..

oh and the big white spot is the one in the second sig?... well i know that u must of used the direction light filter or something like that.. but how to get rid of it.. well... i'm not 2 sure.

well hope that helps..

Otaku Taraqs is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Need help on what to do.

Thank you very much. On another site I go on they have a class system ,and the siggy that I have now my friend made me and this barely got amatuer.

+ Reply to Thread