Closed Thread
Page 6 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 48 of 321

Thread: [old]Signature Request Thread

  1. #41
    Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Chicago but im in tenn for college
    Posts
    1,346
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts

    Re: Signature Request Thread

    Well DJ sorry about the wait i hope you like it i tried hard as i could to make that theme im not sure if u will like it htough

    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

  2. #42
    Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    here, there, everywhere
    Posts
    1,082
    Thanks
    25
    Thanked 27 Times in 24 Posts

    Talking Re: Signature Request Thread

    Hello!!!!! I would like please to request a signature

    Provide us with a link to the render or image you want in the signature
    http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/1...1136353qq3.jpg

    The size of the signature (500 x 115 maximum)= done!!

    The quote or flavour text you want in it [Thanks to [name of designer]]

    Colours to avoid= pink,(if you can, please!!) and if you can do like a black background (but the piano still seen) that will be just perfect!!!, and a theme: Music

    Name or text you want to be displayed on the signature [Music is life... when it stops... one is dead...]

    You need a post count of 50 or more for requesting a signature= done!!!

    Please say if you would prefer an animated signature, these do take more time! That's ok, non animated please!!!

    Avatars can be requested as well! Please use the above guidelines for your avatar request (100 x 100 maximum) can it be the face of the piano player? I don't have that pic tho. If it cant be, no worries!!!!

    Userbars will also be placed here. (500 X 20 minimum)

    THANKS AHEAD TO THE DESIGNERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH!!!!
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

  3. #43
    Otaku DJjorgen may be famous one day DJjorgen may be famous one day
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    182
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Signature Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto1988 View Post
    Well DJ sorry about the wait i hope you like it i tried hard as i could to make that theme im not sure if u will like it htough


    long wait ? i thought it was pretty fast XD
    thanks a mill man it came out pretty good
    i like it

    btw is it anakin or ? if not then ohwel
    but he looks alot like anakin from eps3


    thanks a mill Naruto1988 for the sig

  4. #44
    Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Chicago but im in tenn for college
    Posts
    1,346
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts

    Re: Signature Request Thread

    Lol no no no its the Prince from Prince of Persia i thought it fit the theme
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

  5. #45
    Otaku DJjorgen may be famous one day DJjorgen may be famous one day
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    182
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Signature Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto1988 View Post
    Lol no no no its the Prince from Prince of Persia i thought it fit the theme
    haha doesnt matter it looks good :P
    never really played the prince of persia games
    so thats why i didnt know


    thanks a mill Naruto1988 for the sig

  6. #46
    Newbie DJpLOkOon is off to a good start
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Signature Request Thread

    thanks in advance to anybody who will make a sig for me cuz thats way sick.

    EDIT: new URL http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2007-..._tetsuo_17.jpg

    not too picky, so do what you want. THNX
    Last edited by DJpLOkOon; Mar 03, 2007 at 06:34 PM.

  7. #47
    Otaku Reese may be famous one day Reese may be famous one day
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    236
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Signature Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by lebasiara View Post
    Hello!!!!! I would like please to request a signature

    Provide us with a link to the render or image you want in the signature
    http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/1...1136353qq3.jpg

    The size of the signature (500 x 115 maximum)= done!!

    The quote or flavour text you want in it [Thanks to [name of designer]]

    Colours to avoid= pink,(if you can, please!!) and if you can do like a black background (but the piano still seen) that will be just perfect!!!, and a theme: Music

    Name or text you want to be displayed on the signature [Music is life... when it stops... one is dead...]

    You need a post count of 50 or more for requesting a signature= done!!!

    Please say if you would prefer an animated signature, these do take more time! That's ok, non animated please!!!

    Avatars can be requested as well! Please use the above guidelines for your avatar request (100 x 100 maximum) can it be the face of the piano player? I don't have that pic tho. If it cant be, no worries!!!!

    Userbars will also be placed here. (500 X 20 minimum)

    THANKS AHEAD TO THE DESIGNERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH!!!!
    I have this request down. ^_^

    BTW Does anyone know which anime the character is in? I'm intrigued. O.o

    edit -----------
    Simple as but here is it:


    Link: http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/7076/music3tg1.png

    And an avatar. A picture I saved a while ago, pretty sweet huh? xD

    Link: http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/8...namusiclp4.jpg
    Last edited by Reese; Mar 03, 2007 at 05:22 AM.

  8. #48
    Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    792
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts

    Re: Signature Request Thread

    i think u guys skipped mine.... again.... -_-

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. OLD Signature Request Thread
    By SasuraiHell in forum Graphics, Wallpaper and Web Design
    Replies: 260
    Last Post: Oct 07, 2007, 10:39 PM
  2. Signature Request Thread
    By Sinistra in forum Graphics, Wallpaper and Web Design
    Replies: 332
    Last Post: Feb 20, 2007, 10:31 PM
  3. Signature Request Thread [Updated]
    By SasuraiHell in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 93
    Last Post: Dec 24, 2006, 08:26 PM
  4. Signature Request Thread [New!]
    By SVZ in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 1048
    Last Post: Sep 28, 2006, 08:56 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts