Closed Thread
Page 1 of 33 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast

Thread: OLD Signature Request Thread

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

OLD Signature Request Thread

Updated OCT/3/07-Rewritten info (not rule related)

About the GFX Team:
    We the gfx people here at AO have taken upon ourselves to lend our skills to AO and its members.We will take and provide very well done Sig/Avy requests to our fellow members,because its always nice to have a visually great looking piece of art to identify yourself.We'll take on your request and try to digitally put your ideas into a piece of work we'll hope you'll enjoy.

The new Signature Design Team is:

Sas (Team Leader)
    Shonen
    Pyro_Psycho
    FLawEdmiNd
    Violent
    Candid
    Equinn
    Heartless_Mage
    Zyta
    Rave_Grip
    Macky 516

To the old sig makers if you wish, please pm me if you wish to come back, if i havent seen you active for a long while i'll take down your name so we can have the most updated list possible,

Please place your signature requests in this thread only.

For information on what a signature is, please see the Sig Rules.

Of course there are some procedures with requesting a signature:
    __________________________________________________ ________
    HOW TO REQUEST
    1. Provide us with a link to the render or image you want in the signature
    2. The size of the signature (500 x 115 OR 400 x 130 maximum)
    3. The quote or flavor text you want in it [optional]
    4. Colors to avoid, and a theme
    5. Name or text you want to be displayed on the signature [optional]
    6. You need a post count of 50 or more for requesting a signature
    7. Please say if you would prefer an animated signature, these do take more time!
    8. Avatars can be requested as well! Please use the above guidelines for your avatar request (100 x 100 maximum)
    9. Userbars will also be placed here. (400 X 20 maximum)
    10. DO NOT keep posting your request on every page. That will not get it done any quicker and Hassun will find and punish you! Our team will get to it.
    11. Please also do not request new sigs every 2nd day or something, we only ask you keep the sig we've put so much work in, at least for 2-3weeks. i mean shesh if you want so many in so little time, make em yourself :P
    12. Don't forget to say "please" and "thank you". , this would mean to put some Credit in your sig somewhere thank the sig req member for their hard work. This would also let others know if that you have a cool sig and they want one, they know where to go.
      Ex: "Thanks [insert name] for the sweet sig". Something along those lines would be appreciated.
    13. Userbars can also be requested we need to know what anime you want to have userbar made out of and all this. If it s a program or something we done have here you can find alot of userbars at Userbars.co.uk
    __________________________________________________ ________

Becoming a sig member! I AM NO LONGER ACCEPTING MEMBERS FOR THE TIME BEING, BUT POSITIONS WILL OPEN IN THE FUTURE, KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FURTHER INFO

-To become a SigReq member you must be voted in the group by a nomination from all signature members
    PLEASE PM SasuraiHell with samples of your work, and please wait for my pm of approval.

New:This thread is for the members who are part of AO's sig team, if you are not part of the team, please do not take req here. you must earn your way to the team.IF you are not a sig team member and you still take req, you post will be deleted

note: this thread will be shut down and re-made every 30 pages for organizational purposes. If your request was lost due to this, do not hesitate to re-post on the new thread if I hadn't already done it [i will usually try and go through the 30 pages and re-post undone reqs.]

Thanks Guys! And happy sigging
    Last edited by Dragon Ball; Oct 07, 2007 at 09:51 PM. Reason: formatting and new sig sizes

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Signature Request Thread

Heres to summer, have a great one people!
    (pyro i will pm Ochi about where to get her new sig)

Quote Originally Posted by Pyro_psyco View Post
    Mmkay Ochi. I have your set done. I have sent the pm also so if you need help ask me.

Lostbutfound, I'll make yours.....if you fix your link please?

Ok I know it's not normally that I do this .___.;; But I'm also going to ask for a signature.

The size of the signature (500 x 115 maximum)
    Lesse...400X115

The quote or flavour text you want in it [Optional]
    Sol Badguy and in smaller letters "Rock you"

Colours to avoid, and a theme
    Use red in the signature...but otherwise any other color is good.

Name or text you want to be displayed on the signature [optional too]
    None really

You need a post count of 50 or more for requesting a signature
    Gotcha covered

Avatars can be requested as well! Please use the above guidelines for your avatar request (100 x 100 maximum)
    No thanks....but thanks ;D
    LBF YOU NEED to fix that link in order for use to get the pic you want
    Quote Originally Posted by LostbutFound View Post
    Ok i was wondering why no one has taking mine yet

1) Provide us with a link to the render or image you want in the signature
    http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i1...r/cherish6.jpg
    2) The size of the signature (500 x 115 maximum)
    500 x 115 .
    3) The quote or flavour text you want in it [Optional]
    "Cherish cherish"
    4) Colours to avoid, and a theme
    I prefer Pink and purple
    5) Name or text you want to be displayed on the signature [optional too]
    Name... "Lostbutfound".
    6) You need a post count of 50 or more for requesting a signature
    Yup
    7) Please say if you would prefer an animated signature, these do take more time!
    Yes jus the name .
    8) Avatars can be requested as well! Please use the above guidelines for your avatar request (100 x 100 maximum)
    NAh no thanks

If you could PM it to me that'd be great

Quote Originally Posted by halo3master View Post
    Xbox.com | Halo® 3 - Game Detail Page
    i tried to pick any easy one its at the top of the screen thats one for the sig and i want my name on it ill wait ffor the avatar i couldnt find one small enough im hoping you can shirnk it for me. please and thank you i love all colors but try to keep it same color

Quote Originally Posted by Raimann View Post
    1. LINKS TO IMAGES
    -http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/image...thegame203.jpg
    -http://www.bbc.co.uk/1xtra/events/hhweekend05/gallery/womd/9.jpg (make it smaller tho)
    -http://blogs.sohh.com/videos/img/lilwayne.jpg
    2. SIZE OF IMAGE - 500 x 115 maximum
    3. TEXT - Mixfiend (yes FIEND) and can u do this. the first image on the left end of the siggy, the second image on the right end of the siggy, and the third image in the middle
    4. THEME - lol well make it like gangsta and rugged looking, try to use baby blue and red for the MIXFIEND text quote please, and no colors that clash to harshly plz
    5. NAME - can you put the name 'mfizzel' on one of the open spaces please? and try to make it not very large but readable
    6. NUMBER OF POSTS - lol i have 500+...good enuf?
    7. EXTRAS - could you pm me when the signature is done please, and after i will give the praise needed, and if Sasurai could do it if its not a big deal, because Sas has done 3 siggies for me so mucho thx siggy team

RAI, i will get you req ^_^

Otaku halo3master may be famous one day halo3master may be famous one day halo3master's Avatar
    Thanks

you told me to tell you the size so ill be fine with the maximum 500 x 115

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

inclase pyro didn't see my last post, i was wondering if he can change the words because he put spindaish no Spin Da ish........... i guess i'll pm him

Thanks

Raiman's

and halo3 guy's

O.O

and pyro's, hope you're not afraid of colors XD.
    srry for going nuts on the rectangles lol

and with that, this page's(with exception of spin's adjust., ) this page is complete.
    Last edited by SasuraiHell; Jun 21, 2007 at 09:09 AM.

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SasuraiHell View Post

and pyro's, hope you're not afraid of colors XD.
    srry for going nuts on the rectangles lol

and with that, this page's(with exception of spin's adjust., ) this page is complete.
    Hell no! I love it <3 Thank you sooo much it looks so bad ass. Catches what hotness Sol has :3

Quote Originally Posted by Spin Da Ish View Post
    inclase pyro didn't see my last post, i was wondering if he can change the words because he put spindaish no Spin Da ish........... i guess i'll pm him
    ......she T-T;; I'm a girl

Um I had your fix but meh....I guess you didn't see it or something.....

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Could you make me a cool bleach or naruto sig and put words on it saying Anime is a killer Queen

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The GunGrave of Trigun View Post
    Could you make me a cool bleach or naruto sig and put words on it saying Anime is a killer Queen
    Um....you need to fill out the requirements on the first post of the thread.
    Last edited by Pyro Psycho; Jun 21, 2007 at 07:31 PM.

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 33 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast