Closed Thread

Thread: Photoshop CS3

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Photoshop CS3

Has anyone tried the new Photoshop? is it any good? looks amazing the best i could ever manage was (i think) like 6 or 7. at my home i used to have elements....

anyway i was just wondering if it was that much of an improvement

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Photoshop CS3

I have tried it (Still use it too), and I have to say, Adobe dropped the ball on a few things.

While I like the new interface, I don't like the fact that you can't edit pre-existing Animated Gifs (Which you could easily do in ImageReady, which was removed from CS3.)

I've been using Photoshop on the PC since version 6, and I have to say, with each successive version, there are improvements and draw backs.

7 was much better then 6, CS majorly improved on 7 and had little drawbacks, CS2 added a few things (The Surface blur kicks ass), but it did seem to be more ram hungry then CS. And because of the reason I stated above, I have CS2 running along side CS3 just so I can edit Animated gif's more easily.

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aceman67 View Post
    I have tried it (Still use it too), and I have to say, Adobe dropped the ball on a few things.

While I like the new interface, I don't like the fact that you can't edit pre-existing Animated Gifs (Which you could easily do in ImageReady, which was removed from CS3.)

I've been using Photoshop on the PC since version 6, and I have to say, with each successive version, there are improvements and draw backs.

7 was much better then 6, CS majorly improved on 7 and had little drawbacks, CS2 added a few things (The Surface blur kicks ass), but it did seem to be more ram hungry then CS. And because of the reason I stated above, I have CS2 running along side CS3 just so I can edit Animated gif's more easily.

hmm.. interesting...
    well a good thing is that now CS2 SHOULD cost less sooner or later. i plan to get it before college. i think i will take graphic design.

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Otaku deftbeat may be famous one day deftbeat may be famous one day deftbeat's Avatar
    Thanks

ive seen CS3, it looks more easier to use
    but i still use CS2, dont have funds to grab the latest XD
    have you guys seen adobe premiere? its super cool.

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

I use CS3 and CS2, I still choose CS2 over CS3 at the moment but soon I'll make a switch over to CS3 they are both fine but I love the new automatic selection tool very nice for cutting out images really fast with ok results.

Adobe Premiere Pro 2 is a fun tool to make videos ^_^ very fun to play around with but a bit pricey ;o

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Please do not post in threads that have been inactive for more then 14 days.

Closing.

Closed Thread