+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: prob need help plz

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

prob need help plz

i have been trying to make skins for a site for a while and i keep making them too big ...and it dont matter how much i take out of the bacground its still too big still the skin sucks....

it says

760x375 (for this one)

and max size 40K

im over 5000 while i need to be 4000 or below how can i covert it with out changing the size and not lossing the greatness ( haha XD) of the skin???

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: prob need help plz

1) What kind of forum are you making a skin for? Vbulletin, phpbb, SMF, Invision?

2) Have you tried saving the graphic images in different formats to see how that affects your file sizes? (I.E. Save them as .jpg instead of .png)

3) Have you tried using CSS repeat on a much smaller image instead of using a larger one? (if you don't know what that means tell me and I will give you an example).

4) If repeat isn't an option have you tried choping the images in half and placing them side by side as aposed to having them as 1 whole image?

Just some ideas.

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Yes can you please tell us a little more so we know what your looking for.

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

ok >< i wasnt gonna put it in since ur not aloud to advertise on ao but its for bebo

and i have tryed i dont think i can save wtih png with it i dont belive it will work

and u cant change the size of the image or it wont work....

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Just saying it is a bebo board isn't advertising, I can't say I know much about bebo though. Maybe someone else around here does, still it seems like what one of the things I suggested should fix you right up.

saying bebo is no different than saying myspace or facebook, that isn't advertising.
    Last edited by Chiefblackhammer; Dec 28, 2007 at 12:40 PM.

Thanks

ok cool ^^

>< do the call bebo a bebo bored??? LOL >< XD.. sorry i didnt know that i just need it as bebo .com...>< if adversiing nows IM SORRY!!!

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

when u saved did you save for web? in photoshop you have to save them for web.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Thanks

save for web?? what do u mean jade....??? pluse i dont use photoshop im a gimp person XD

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast