Closed Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Render Request Thread

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Render Request Thread

AnimeOnline is dedicated to helping its members further their GFX skills and help them be all they can be. However there are times when an artist just doesn’t have the time or skill set to render an image. Well that is where our skilled senior members are here to help!

GFX Team Mission Statement:
    We the GFX designers here at AO have taken upon ourselves to lend our power to AO and its members. We will take and provide very well done renders per your requests to our fellow members.

They've offered to render images for Anime Online members.

The Render Request Team is:

Zackraa (Team Leader)
    Kasai
    SasuraiHell
    Chiefblackhammer
    others to be added…

Of course there are some procedures with requesting a render be made for you, and I'll go over them below.

Rules:
    1. You need a post count of 50 or more for requesting a render

2. Provide us with a link to the render or image you want to be rendered

3. Only one image at a time, wait until we have completed a render before requesting another.

3. Please state what you want rendered (such as hey I want the main character and I want to keep the shadow)

4. This thread is for requests only, DO NOT keep posting your request on every page. That will not get it done any quicker and Hassun will find and punish you! Our team will get to it. In fact we reserve the right to not render any image that we are hounded for.

5. Don't forget to say "please" and "thank you". , the members did spend THEIR time on you.

Becoming a render member!
    -To become a Render Request Team member you must be voted in the group by a nomination from all Render Request Team members
    -PLEASE PM Zackraa and he will issue you a challenge, respond with your rendered image and then please wait for his pm of approval.

New: This thread is for the members who are part of AO's render team; if you are not part of the team; please do not take requests here. You must earn your way to the team. IF you are not a Render Team Member and you still take requests, your post will be deleted.

Note: this thread will be shut down and re-made every 30 pages for organizational purposes. If your request was lost due to this, do not hesitate to re-post on the new thread.

Special thanks to SasuraiHell for the layout of this thread (since I stole it :P)

Otaku -Ryo- may be famous one day -Ryo- may be famous one day -Ryo-'s Avatar
    Thanks
    lol ill be the first customer ^_^ I would like this picture of hallow ichigo

http://www.animeonline.net/gallery/s...ze=big&cat=576

that pic should keep one of you guyz for a while ^_^

please and thank you

leaves green tea mocha's behind for all render team*

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ok -Ryo- I will do this one, will edit this post when I am done and PM you. I will have it to you by Thursday at the latest.

Edit: Ok I think I have done the best I can (sorry some of the others are better than I and maybe they can do better)...anway I cleaned up a little bit of the pic (such as removing the text & making the edges defined) and I assumed you wanted the blood included so here it is:

http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/6759/bleach33kr8.png
    Last edited by Chiefblackhammer; Oct 10, 2006 at 07:56 PM. Reason: Added Render

Otaku -Ryo- may be famous one day -Ryo- may be famous one day -Ryo-'s Avatar
    Thanks
    arigatou theres some white on his left arm but feathering can get rid of that ^_^ ty a lot

<.< nice job now your green tea is warm for not drinking it M_M

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

I wonder if it would be possible to post the images in the Gallery, and have links to them... (Perhaps petition the Admins for Community member readable Render Gallery???)
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by LenMiyata View Post
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

I wonder if it would be possible to post the images in the Gallery, and have links to them... (Perhaps petition the Admins for Community member readable Render Gallery???)
    I changed it to only be a link now Len, that should help with thread load times...as for the gallery thing...I thought about just having it where we would PM the person the finished render and post it in the render section for the elite people to DL.

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by LenMiyata View Post
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

I prefer Len's option.
    Seduced by Flesh

Thanks
    But isn't it all or nothing? I mean how can we let them have access to 1 image and not all the rest of it? I think giving them access defeats the purpose of it being something special for elite members. I don't care eitherway...if we are going with Len's option then can you of you mods talk it over with Dragon Ball & Katsu?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast