Closed Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Render Request Thread

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Render Request Thread

Sorry Ryo, I tried...but I just can't see the hair on the left side well enough to make a clean cut...maybe one of the others can help. That is a great pic BTW...can't wait to see what you do with it!

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chiefblackhammer View Post
    Sorry Ryo, I tried...but I just can't see the hair on the left side well enough to make a clean cut...maybe one of the others can help. That is a great pic BTW...can't wait to see what you do with it!
    *saved the pic earlier on*, I'll give it a shot.
    Also, we should get Requestee's, from here and the sig req, To pay with points and/ or rep.
    Its puts it to good use.
    the requester who takes the job, they can ask whether points or rep.
    no?.
    __________________________________________________ _________________________________

DONE AND DONE
    Last edited by SasuraiHell; Oct 25, 2006 at 09:04 PM.

Newbie Masterhammer X may be famous one day Masterhammer X may be famous one day Masterhammer X's Avatar
    Thanks
    Can anybody help me with trying to figure out how this site works. It would be very helpful cause I signed up this morning. I need to get whatever this request thread is as soon as possible cause I get on during the weekend
    Last edited by SasuraiHell; Oct 27, 2006 at 09:02 AM. Reason: dlb post..

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Masterhammer X View Post
    Can anybody help me with trying to figure out how this site works. It would be very helpful cause I signed up this morning. I need to get whatever this request thread is as soon as possible cause I get on during the weekend
    If you read the first page of this thread, and/or the rules., You'd know how this site works.

rule #1, you need 50 posts to make a request to have a pic rendered
    (that means to have a character taken out of a background so you can make things with it later on.)

If you want to be on this team, just pm whoever is in charge (chiefblackhammer or i think its Zackraa again :P) with your work f renders. other than that.

what else is needed to know?? (but if so, pleaseuse our pm system.)just click on a members name and then look for "private message user) this is used so we dont get junk on our boards.

=====
    To Chief
    =====

IF you still want/need that Trinity Blood scan render,
    i'd be happy to do it fr you if you havent already rendered it yourself :P

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SasuraiHell View Post

=====
    To Chief
    =====

IF you still want/need that Trinity Blood scan render,
    i'd be happy to do it fr you if you havent already rendered it yourself :P
    If you have the time please do render it, I have been swamped here lately and have done very little work for myself...as it looks it may be next week before I could get to it...but no rush! Thanks in advance...also great render of mibu kyoshiro! When I tried it I just kept staring at it and couldn't make out the exact hair lines...darn color blindness

Otaku Reese may be famous one day Reese may be famous one day
    Thanks

Hello,
    I would like to request a render please. ^_^

I usually render my own images but found this to be a tad bit difficult, Ehehe. ^^;;

<LINK>

I would like the character(Rei) including her "Entanglements"(The white strands?... O.o) rendered.

Thank you.

~Reese

Thanks

I got it Reese, it will be tomorrow before I finish it...I want to make sure I do a good cut

Otaku Reese may be famous one day Reese may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chiefblackhammer View Post
    I got it Reese, it will be tomorrow before I finish it...I want to make sure I do a good cut
    Huzzah! Thankies Chief.

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast