Closed Thread
Page 1 of 30 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Render Request Thread (2)

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Render Request Thread (2)

AnimeOnline is dedicated to helping its members further their GFX skills and help them be all they can be. However there are times when an artist just doesn’t have the time or skill set to render an image. Well that is where our skilled senior members are here to help!

GFX Team Mission Statement:
    We the GFX designers here at AO have taken upon ourselves to lend our power to AO and its members. We will take and provide very well done renders per your requests to our fellow members.

They've offered to render images for Anime Online members.

The Render Request Team is:

Chiefblackhammer (Team Leader)
    Kasai
    SasuraiHell
    Ky-Lyrra
    know1
    Angst
    Ike44
    GallComp
    zyta
    Ichigo_06
    others to be added…

Of course there are some procedures with requesting a render be made for you, and I'll go over them below.

Rules:
    1. You need a post count of 50 or more for requesting a render

2. Provide us with a link to the render or image you want to be rendered

3. Only one image at a time, wait until we have completed a render before requesting another.

3. Please state what you want rendered (such as hey I want the main character and I want to keep the shadow)

4. This thread is for requests only, DO NOT keep posting your request on every page. That will not get it done any quicker and Hassun will find and punish you! Our team will get to it. In fact we reserve the right to not render any image that we are hounded for.

5. Don't forget to say "please" and "thank you." The members did spend THEIR time on you.

Becoming a render member!
    -To become a Render Request Team member you must be accepted by the team leader (Chiefblackhammer).
    -PLEASE PM Chiefblackhammer asking to join the team and he will issue you a challenge of medium difficulty, respond with your rendered image and then please wait for his pm of approval.

New: This thread is for the members who are part of AO's render team; if you are not part of the team; please do not take requests here. You must earn your way to the team. IF you are not a Render Team Member and you still take requests, your post will be deleted.

Note: this thread will be shut down and re-made every 30 pages for organizational purposes. If your request was lost due to this, do not hesitate to re-post on the new thread.

Special thanks to SasuraiHell for the layout of this thread (since I stole it :P)

If you are looking into learning how to Render Images for yourself then here is some helpful items!

Tutorials for everything you could ever want to know about rendering, Seriously follow these!!! (**NOTE**you may have to join the site to see these tutorials)
    Pen Tool:
    Board Message

Pen & Lasso Tool
    Board Message

(Both are picture driven and may take a while to load.)

Practice Practice Practice! The only way to get better is to Practice!
    Last edited by Chiefblackhammer; Dec 13, 2007 at 09:32 PM.

Otaku kimchi24 may be famous one day kimchi24 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Render Request Thread (2)

uhh im probably being a bother here asking or ANOTHER render XD
    uhhh the pic i want rendered is this:

http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r...4/tsubasa1.jpg

i want both of them and the cape in teh background.... i dont really want so u can extract that.

i would extract myself but my comp keeps freezing only when im extracting XD

I praise the one who is able to win it all and still live for it...[/CENTER

Otaku -Ryo- may be famous one day -Ryo- may be famous one day -Ryo-'s Avatar
    Thanks

boy I haven't done a request in a while and this thread needs some!

alright

image:
    http://ic3.deviantart.com/fs9/i/2006...chizenclub.jpg
    (render our the guy ryoma echizen)

please and btw take your time on it don't rush I got all day =p

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

-Ryo- I am at work but when I get home (9-ish) I will render it for you, also that version is rather small, I think I may have a larger one...would you like that instead?

@ kimchi, I left yours as there wasn't much to render and thought maybe one of the other team members would do it....since they haven't I will do yours tonight as well!

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

here is the image i want to be rendered. I basically want the character rendered. i dont mind waiting so long as the final product is good

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Otaku -Ryo- may be famous one day -Ryo- may be famous one day -Ryo-'s Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chiefblackhammer View Post
    -Ryo- I am at work but when I get home (9-ish) I will render it for you, also that version is rather small, I think I may have a larger one...would you like that instead?

@ kimchi, I left yours as there wasn't much to render and thought maybe one of the other team members would do it....since they haven't I will do yours tonight as well!
    ya sure bigger the better LOL XD

but ya take your time

Thanks

Offering 1 for -Ryo- (sorry....didn't have a bigger version)

http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/426/potmj1.png

Offering for kimchi24....yours was done with very little rendering as it was very difficult to tell what was part of the cloak vs the BG...so if you would like something else removed please tell me what.
    http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/3900/tcrrf6.png

@ blade...why is everyone giving me such small images!!! If no one gets to this soon I will do it. P.S. where did you find this image?
    Last edited by Chiefblackhammer; Jan 12, 2007 at 10:10 PM. Reason: Changed to links

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

why is everyone giving me such small images!!! If no one gets to this soon I will do it. P.S. where did you find this image?
    it's hosted on image shack. so you have to click on it for the full size. and I found it on google i think. not sure. But yeah I found it and i thought wow, that pic is mine

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 30 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast