+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Render Request Thread

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Render Request Thread

AnimeOnline is dedicated to helping its members further their GFX skills and help them be all they can be. However there are times when an artist just doesn’t have the time or skill set to render an image. Well that is where our skilled members are here to help!

Requests are open to anyone who desires to attempt the render and is first come first serve for the render.

THERE IS NO RENDER TEAM

Of course there are some procedures with requesting a render be made for you, and I'll go over them below.

Rules for requesting a render:
    1. You need a post count of 50 or more for requesting a render

2. Provide a link to the render or image you want to be rendered, NO WALLPAPERS scans only!!!

3. Only one image at a time, wait until they have completed your last render before requesting another.

3. Please state what you want rendered (such as hey I want the main character and I want to keep the shadow)

4. This thread is for requests only, DO NOT keep posting your request on every page. That will not get it done any quicker and Hassun will find and punish you! Someone will get to it. In fact the staff reserve the right to remove your request not rendered that is hounded for.

5. Don't forget to say "please" and "thank you." The members did spend THEIR time on you.

Rules for rendering a request:
    1.First come first serve, if you want to render the image state so first! (edit same post with the rendered image)

2. Make the render within the week; if your busy let someone else take it
    Limit to 1 active request at a time; don’t start a new one until you’re done with the last one

3. Make a “good” cut, white space or removing parts of the needed image is not acceptable. Learn to cut before accepting requests.

Note: this thread will be shut down and re-made every 30 pages for organizational purposes. If your request was lost due to this, do not hesitate to re-post on the new thread.
    Last edited by Chiefblackhammer; Feb 25, 2008 at 04:26 PM.

Otaku anime_8000 may be famous one day anime_8000 may be famous one day anime_8000's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Render Request Thread

Hey can i get this render for the S.O.T.W asap. (Please keep the butterflies.)
    Thank you in advance to whoever does it.
    (wallpaper deleted, plagiarism)
    Last edited by tsurara; Feb 25, 2008 at 02:05 PM.

.:Seize The World With Knowlegde:.

Currently watching: Kanokon:Bleach:The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya:School Days:Welcome To The NHK
    .:My deviantART|My Twitter|My Forum- AW Designs -Please Join|My Facebook|My Youtube:.

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

alright, i'll get it done asap, though still with great rendering quality.

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

Rendering someone else's edited graphics work is generally shitty, guys. And it absolutely falls under this site's definition of plagiarism. No more posting other people's wallpapers to extract images off of them.

Render SCANS please, not wallpapers and sigs with credits attatched.

Otaku DEMON SPAWN may be famous one day DEMON SPAWN may be famous one day DEMON SPAWN's Avatar
    Thanks

I would appreciate it if someone could please cut the wings off this image. I want it to be just the person. thanks!

http://www.animeonline.net/imagehost...5f4b92b6a8.png

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

Otaku DEMON SPAWN may be famous one day DEMON SPAWN may be famous one day DEMON SPAWN's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by zyta View Post
    thank you very much! *bows* I am very greatfull

I would really appreciate it if someone would do a render for me.

I would like the character rendered please.

Last edited by Chiefblackhammer; Apr 12, 2008 at 06:46 AM.

Thanks

I can get it done as soon as I get home, but if anyone wants to do it before me I won't mind at all.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast