+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Render Request Thread

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Render Request Thread

Much appreciated Zyta! Thank you very much for the awesome render! <3

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

Newbie tiq1337 is off to a good start tiq1337's Avatar
    Thanks

can anyone render this pls ?

tankyou

I remember the time I was kidnapped and they sent a piece of my finger to my father.
    He said he wanted more proof .
    ;D

Dragonrider Ichigo_06 is off to a good start Ichigo_06's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Wolf View Post
    Just a little request for the white around the character in the image I have posted below to be removed, that's not much trouble, right?

Here's the pic:

I would really appreciate it for someone to take a few moments to do this at their convenience, no need to feel rushed. Please and thank you.
    I would like to do this one for you blue wolf I can have it done today
    ナサン フォオツド
    Keep what you hold dear close for one day they may be gone forever!
    Make one person smile for it will continue to spread but if you make a frown that will spread as well.http://www.animeonline.net/gallery/s...0/ppuser/57173

Otaku Stickicide 2 Champion starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036's Avatar
    Thanks

I would like a rendering of this picture.
    Registration Required - Minitokyo If you cant see the larger image here it is again on photobucket.
    http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x...ndy20Art_2.jpg
    Now the rendering I want is just of the symbol in the middle. I want it as a tattoo so can you try to get it as perfect as possible?

Thank you to whom ever decides to take this on. :P if you can render it with the white glow. and if you can. invert it. If not, then just render the symbol with out the white glow. Which ever is easier for you.

Newbie fayte is off to a good start
    Thanks

kumuro.jpg
    would you render him for me hes just a guy on youtube not sure just take the girl away

Newbie Abel is off to a good start
    Thanks

michael kors outlet store 795

michael kors outlet online "If an organization has a true performance problem with this type of distraction, [it] should use this as an opportunity to question whether it can do more to structure work to be more fulfilling and . manage performance problems directly by focusing on outcomes rather than by trying to observe inputs or distractions."
    Standby travel used to be quite common, especially for business-people or students with relaxed schedules. Today, it is almost non-existent - only JetBlue and Air Tran still allow standby passengers in the traditional manner. For those of you who don't remember, flying standby is when a traveler bought a ticket for a flight to a specific destination, but either comes to the airport earlier and tries to get on an earlier flight to the same location, or in the case of someone who missed their flight, will try to take a later flight. Since the individual is not reserved for that specific flight, he may or may not actually get a seat. Most major airlines have this service.<br /><br />
    michael kors outlet store A: A genetic test analyzes DNA to look for a specific gene to test for the presence of a condition, such as Huntington's disease. Genotyping goes far beyond that, analyzing several or even thousands of variants across an individual's full set of genes, known as the genome.
    About a year ago, US Airways introduced a two-level payment deal for checking your bags. If you don't pay for your flight online, you have to pay an additional $5 when you get to the airport. The airlines call this a discount for online customers, but it is actually the opposite. All those people who didn't think or know about paying online get charged the extra $5. And of course, as always happens in business, one company starts the ball rolling. Now United, Delta, Hawaiian and Continental all charge that extra $5.<br /><br />
    Read more:
    Ginopic ? LadyExpert.ru -
    Wafdndax ? CMSFiles |
    J@F :: Regarde un profil
    Ginopic ? , mp3
    Ginopic ? - . , , , , , , , psd,

michael kors outlet online 7. Leave the kids at home because thrifting can be a long process and kiddos get bored. 8. Wear shorts or leggings and a t-shirt so that you can try on clothes even if there isn't a dressing room available. The Shopping Trip 9. Be patient because shopping can wear the nerves thin, especially in an often hectic and disorganized space like a thrift store. 10. Be willing to look, for a long time, through a lot of stuff. Thrift stores have great finds, but great finds mean diligent hunting. 11. Try it on or at least do a rough measurement. It's better to get something too big that can be tailored than something too small that can only be sewn into something else or given away. 12. Think creatively because everything can be altered, layered, or turned into and entirely different piece of fabulous clothing. 13. Keep personal style in mind since it's easy to forget what you'll actually wear and get excited about something that seems cool on the rack, but isn't when you get it home. 14. Look for brand names as these are items that are usually high quality and made to last. 15. Examine the item carefully for stains, rips, holes and other defects. It doesn't rule the item out, necessarily, but you want to know what you might need to repair. 16. Don't forget accessories. Thrift stores are also great for belts, scarves, hats, bags and jewelry. 17. Haggle or at least try. Be open to haggling or bartering for a better deal. The worst they can say is no. 18. Don't buy bike helmets, boots or shoes that have already been worn, backpacks that aren't in excellent condition, socks or underwear. For safety, physical comfort, and health reasons, these are typically no-nos unless you find them brand new. Basking in the Post-Shopping Glow 19. Wash everything before you wear it. Usually thrift stores do this with donations before putting them on the rack but you don't know who tried on what just before you bought it. 20. Get it tailored if it doesn't fit just right. Tailoring can be very inexpensive for basic fitting, and you'll still be spending a fraction of what you would on a new item of clothing that may still have to get tailored. 21. Try out your sewing skills by doing your own hemming, shaping, or repairs. 22. Reconstruct your new clothes into something even newer. Turn a vintage collared shirt into something snazzier, or a pair of jeans into a skirt. If you bought something that just doesn't work, make it into something else. Keep your wardrobe from overflowing by practicing "one item in, one item out." Donate what no longer fits in your closet to the store you just purchased from!?Birds need spring fuel
    Sending them off

Newbie Warrengund is off to a good start
    Thanks

Онлайн игры

Совершенно верно. Это хорошая мысль. Я Вас поддерживаю.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast