Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Requesting a manga artist.

Otaku Stickicide 2 Champion starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036's Avatar
    Thanks

Requesting a manga artist.

Okay, so I wrote this story and I have been thinking about turning it into a manga, but I can't seem to draw the characters too well so I was wondering if there was anyone that would actually feel like designing some manga characters for me to go with my story. I can draw, I just have to have something to look off of to actually get it going. -sigh- So please, please, please, if you feel like designing some characters for me notify me a.s.a.p. I can then give you the character details and how I think that they should be dressed etc. Now it is just the initial sketch, all of the artwork will be done by me, I just need some basic looks to go by and I KNOW that there are some excellent artists on this site. Thank you, Starfire1036.

Please post the name by the picture if you don't mind.

Character Bios

Main: Sakura
    A shy girl, living a life that she has not yet come to know. Through out the story she becomes aware of her feelings and her sexuality. She finds love in her new neighbor, Sango, and fights to keep in a stable relationship with her mother. Her heart gets torn apart by everyone around her and pieced back together by her one true love.

Main: Sango
    New to Hunter Valley, Sango meets up with Sakura and her friend Kagura. She hides the fact that she feels responsible for the death of her previous lover, Jessica. As she finds her self head-over-heels in love with Sakure, she fights to keep her new found love sane and in control of her heart. As Sakura's mother distances herself from her daughter, Sango's mother pulls her new lover into her house with open arms in hopes that Sango will get over her lost love.

Main: Kagura
    Being Sakura's best friend, she knows almost everything about her. She struggles to find herself in a world where she secretly crushes on her bestfriend and sits alone in the back drop while the new girl claims Sakura's heart. As time progresses, their friendship is strained when her love is revealed to Sakura in one passionate kiss.

Secondary/Main: Jessica
    Previously presumed to be dead, this vixen come to reveal herself in a random way. As her cries for help are heard by her former lover, she is brought into the presence of Sango's new love. As her identity is revealed to everyone, Kagura becomes smitten. As Jessica volleys back and forth between Sango and Kagura, she finds herself torn in endless agony for, the guilt of her near death accident haunts her for the torture it has caused Sango.

Secondary: Sango's Mother
    Finding her daughter in an uproar after her new love's mother had throw her out, she brings her daughters new lover into her house. As the pair become closer, Sango's mother comes to love Sakura as if she were her child. Through the struggles her daughter and Sakura face, she stands strong and always provides a shoulder for them to lean on.

"Back Stage" Character: Sakura's Mother
    Being outraged with her daughters newly discovered sexuality, she throws her daughter out of her home and runs away. She struggles to cope with this newly revealed information and makes mistakes that she can't fix. As her and her daughter drift apart, she unknowingly pushes Sakura and Sango closer together. As time passes, she struggles to bring herself and her daughter back into a steady relationship.

Scene character: Psyco Murderer Guy
    This crazy man, enters Sango's home thinking he has found his ex-girlfriends new house and after killing her family, seeks to murder her and hang her head as a trophy in his house. Coming in contact with Sango, Sakura, and Jessica later on in the story, this man attempts to leave no survivors.
    Last edited by starfire1036; Aug 06, 2008 at 01:15 PM. Reason: More information needed to be added.u

2. The Following User Says Thank You to starfire1036 For This Useful Post:

Trunks (Aug 14, 2008)

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Re: Requesting a manga artist.

This is better off in the Graphics section rather than the Cyber lounge.

~Moving~
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Why not look around the fanart section in the gallery and contacting the one you like?? Of course you'll probably have to commision and pay them in order for them to helpyou.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Newbie Charmed1P5 may be famous one day Charmed1P5 may be famous one day
    Thanks

If your still looking and I realize at this moment you seem to be offline, but anyways. A good place to look is devianart, cause then you could look at their styles and what-not and it will most likely say in their journals whether they'll take requests and/or commissions. I was gunna say to try my friend, screen name Lavloki. But i just realized, she says she'll take requests from friends. You could still try though tell her I recommended. If she says no and you can't find anybody you could send it through me, I want to support her but I don't really have any requests. Sorry, trying to help, not always too good at that.

It's pretty much the same advice as Legend said, so you could check here. I can't really comment on that since I've never looked at the gallery section on this site.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Charmed1P5 For This Useful Post:

starfire1036 (Aug 05, 2008)

Otaku Stickicide 2 Champion starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed1P5 View Post
    If your still looking and I realize at this moment you seem to be offline, but anyways. A good place to look is devianart, cause then you could look at their styles and what-not and it will most likely say in their journals whether they'll take requests and/or commissions. I was gunna say to try my friend, screen name Lavloki. But i just realized, she says she'll take requests from friends. You could still try though tell her I recommended. If she says no and you can't find anybody you could send it through me, I want to support her but I don't really have any requests. Sorry, trying to help, not always too good at that.

It's pretty much the same advice as Legend said, so you could check here. I can't really comment on that since I've never looked at the gallery section on this site.

I'm not looking for someone to pay. I just need some ideas that people cann make from the description of my character. I need ideas from their heads and I can work on and mold into something that I find to be an exact mirror of their personality. If it is too much to ask you can post pictures you find in coherence with the description i will provide after i edit the post. I would like that actually. Thanks for the info tho, ^^

Newbie Charmed1P5 may be famous one day Charmed1P5 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by starfire1036 View Post
    I'm not looking for someone to pay. I just need some ideas that people cann make from the description of my character. I need ideas from their heads and I can work on and mold into something that I find to be an exact mirror of their personality. If it is too much to ask you can post pictures you find in coherence with the description i will provide after i edit the post. I would like that actually. Thanks for the info tho, ^^
    sorry!! woops I just looked back and the original post and actually realize i read the who thing wrong. Including what it was you were asking for :P. Sorry.
    Ignore me, well for now I guess.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed1P5 View Post
    sorry!! woops I just looked back and the original post and actually realize i read the who thing wrong. Including what it was you were asking for :P. Sorry.
    Ignore me, well for now I guess.
    It is allright. Just try to get the next post you read straight ok ^^ and please pass on tpo some of your artist friends that i need help

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

If you're looking for an artist, I wouldn't just limit yourself to just the Manga style of art, you have the beginnings of a good story there, so don't close doors you haven't bothered looking in yet.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast