Closed Thread
Page 37 of 42 FirstFirst ... 27 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... LastLast

Thread: Signature Request Thread

Otaku Mattness may be famous one day Mattness may be famous one day Mattness's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Signature Request Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto1988 View Post
    Guess whos back Back agin i am back tell your freinds

haha ha ok all jokes aside i am now back to do request sorry for my leave i will now help out my good freind Reese looks like shes takin all the request and i want there to be some vareiety so il help out to raja i cant to animted sigs so i cannot do yours but mattness if u want me to do yours i will but it looks like you want reesse to do it
    It doesn't matter, I would like someone to do it... i don't care who and i was just commenting on the fine job Reese did on my last sig request.
    Will someone just do it?????
    Please and Thank You!
    Last edited by Mattness; Feb 12, 2007 at 10:34 AM. Reason: ...

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mattness View Post
    It doesn't matter, I would like someone to do it... i don't care who and i was just commenting on the fine job Reese did on my last sig request.
    Will someone just do it?????
    Please and Thank You!
    [*] Please also do not request new sigs every 2nd day or something, we only ask you keep the sig we've put so much work in, at least for 2-3weeks. i mean shesh if you want so many in so little time, make em yourself :P
    Alright Mattness I don't want to seem mean but I'm going to say it the same way I told Arima. Your sig you currently have is not even 12 days old and you have requested another one. Be happy yours was made and please wait atleast 2-3 weeks before requesting a new one. Reese put some hard work into it and it shouldn't be wasted. So please wait a few days to a week for your requested signature. Also another rule is to not continue asking if someone has taken your request. If I read correctly you had just put this request in today and already asked if anyone had taken it. Calm down and wait please. After this one is made please take a break from this thread for atleast a month. Thank you Mattness.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Otaku Mattness may be famous one day Mattness may be famous one day Mattness's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ky-lyrra View Post

Alright Mattness I don't want to seem mean but I'm going to say it the same way I told Arima. Your sig you currently have is not even 12 days old and you have requested another one. Be happy yours was made and please wait atleast 2-3 weeks before requesting a new one. Reese put some hard work into it and it shouldn't be wasted. So please wait a few days to a week for your requested signature. Also another rule is to not continue asking if someone has taken your request. If I read correctly you had just put this request in today and already asked if anyone had taken it. Calm down and wait please. After this one is made please take a break from this thread for atleast a month. Thank you Mattness.
    kk, I thought It was older. I will try in a couple of weeks or so and that will be cool!
    No hard feeling?

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

kk, I thought It was older. I will try in a couple of weeks or so and that will be cool!
    No hard feeling?
    None what so ever come back in about 2-9 days and then try not to for about a month and everything will be great! Sorry about that though just wanted to let you know about the rule and the hard work that was put into the sig.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ky-lyrra View Post

None what so ever come back in about 2-9 days and then try not to for about a month and everything will be great! Sorry about that though just wanted to let you know about the rule and the hard work that was put into the sig.
    Thats cool, I forgot that it had only been a week. I will wate untill I have had this one for a while. Thanks for not freeking on me!

Thanks

Thats cool, I forgot that it had only been a week. I will wate untill I have had this one for a while. Thanks for not freaking on me!
    Your welcome I don't freak out on people so every things good. You can have your sig made if you want.

Banned Big Bird Hunting Champion, Magic Ball Champion, Buzzer Champion, Book Worm Champion, Dragonfly Champion, Add It Up Champion, Trivial Blitz 2 Champion KimiFemi is off to a good start KimiFemi's Avatar
    Thanks

I got this sig but I think it might be too big could someone resize it for me??

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey I'm back I've been sick for a while and just got better, and also KimiFemi I'll resize your sig for you.

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Closed Thread
Page 37 of 42 FirstFirst ... 27 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... LastLast