Closed Thread
Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Signature Request Thread

Witch Hunter GallComp may be famous one day GallComp may be famous one day GallComp's Avatar
    Thanks

Signature Request Thread

There is a need for good quality signatures made for members who don't have either the time or the skill to make their own. In the past there was a team of members that offered their sig making services and we thank them for their efforts. From this point on there will be a new signature request system and without a need for a signature team.

All signature requests will be posted in this thread, the user will need to follow the signature request rules (posted below), then anyone with the required talent can take it (subject to approval again), and after that the maker will have one week to post the signature for the requester.

For information on what a signature is, please see Sig Rules.

HOW TO MAKE A REQUEST
    1. Provide a link to the render or image you want in your signature.
    2. The size you require (500 x 115 OR 400 x 130 maximum).
    3. Colors to avoid, and a theme.
    4. A quote or flavor text you want displayed [optional].
    5. Name or text you want displayed on your signature [optional].
    6. You need a post count of 50 or more before requesting a signature.
    7. Please say if you would prefer an animated signature - these do take more time!
    8. Avatars (100 x 100 maximum) and userbars (400 X 20 maximum) can be requested as well!
    9. If more than one member takes your request you can choose which one to use.
    10. Do not request rush jobs, the maker will have one week to make the signature, as it is encouraged to use as much time as needed to produce a good quality job.
    11. Please also do not request new signatures every 2nd day or something. All we ask is that you keep your signatures for at least for 2~3 weeks.
    12. Don't forget to say "please" and "thank you". This would mean to insert a credit text below your signature to thank the maker for their hard work. This would also let others know if they want a cool signature where to go.
      Ex: "Thanks [insert name] for the sweet signature". Something along those lines would be appreciated.

HOW TO TAKE A REQUEST
    1. No signature request will be taken without moderator approval.
    2. Members willing to take the request must post it in this thread.
    3. Approval will be based on previous knowledge of your signature making ability. (low quality signature makers won't be approved, so we encourage you to practice more).
    4. A sample of work may be needed prior to be allowed to take requests.
    5. The signature maker can only work on a single signature at a time.
    6. More than one member can take the same request, and the requester is free to choose the signature they like.
    7. Finished signatures / avatars / userbars MUST be uploaded to the gallery.

NOTES
    • This thread is for requesting purposes. Questions about the old signature team / thread must be by PM to myself.
    • This thread is constantly being maintained, with completed requests being deleted as they occur.
    • If a request remains unanswered for a week it will be removed.
    Last edited by Chiefblackhammer; Nov 28, 2007 at 10:21 AM. Reason: Added color to emp. no sig team

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Signature Request Thread

ok thanks for making the new one but do u not need the names of the makers on it so we can tell hows in the sig team??????

Witch Hunter GallComp may be famous one day GallComp may be famous one day GallComp's Avatar
    Thanks

I think you didn read my first pharagraph, there is no team. The signatures will be made from anyone willing to create it for the requestor after been approved.

If you have more questions, dont use this thread just PM me...

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Abu Dhabi
    hello! i would like to request a sig!

here's the picture: Halo 3 pic, if you could leave out all the words and stuff that would be great

size: um, the new 400x130 standard would be great if it looks best! feel free to go to the 500x115 if the picture is too squashed

text: "In case we don't make it..." "We'll make it." in different fonts if you please, and the quotation marks need not be there. and it's you decision wherever they look best!

and a matching avatar (100x100) would be nice too!

thanks to who ever picks this up!
    Abu, is it alright if i make this for you, or would you prefer that someone else make it for you? o.o

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zyta View Post
    Abu, is it alright if i make this for you, or would you prefer that someone else make it for you? o.o
    Actually it is the moderating staff which is the ones that approves WHO does them, and in this case go ahead...
    Last edited by Chiefblackhammer; Oct 09, 2007 at 06:04 AM. Reason: added verbiage for clarification

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

^_^ oh it's perfectly fine by me whoever does it! all of you have exceptional talent!

i would be very happy if you made my sig, Zyta~! thank you~!

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

1. Provide a link to the render or image you want in your signature.

http://www.buckeyeinstitute.org/uplo...on%20Drugs.jpg
    have the pills lie out horizontally plz

http://www.crowdsafe.com/Images/News...RecordsWeb.jpg
    is it possible to have the pic of lil wayne, yet change the colors to make it trippy? like a pic effect?

2. The size you require (500 x 115 OR 400 x 130 maximum).
    500X115 plz

3.Colors to avoid, and a theme.
    trippy theme, and use colors like this if it is possble --> http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...triipy/B23.jpg

4. A quote or flavor text you want displayed
    write 'Rollin Hiigh" (with the extra i) on it plz

5. Name or text you want displayed on your signature [optional]
    b14ck0u7 @ mixfiend - plz

6. You need a post count of 50 or more before requesting a signature.
    500+

if you do this, can who ever does this save it on pdf format or w]e format u use, thx man just in case. i would like this siggy between 2-4 days thanks man. who ever will do it is fine, y'all guys make great ones and i love all ur work, so plz do mine thx a million people

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Raimann View Post
    if you do this, can who ever does this save it on pdf format or w]e format u use, thx man just in case. i would like this siggy between 2-4 days thanks man. who ever will do it is fine, y'all guys make great ones and i love all ur work, so plz do mine thx a million people

Ok just remember one thing posted above, "no rush jobs" wich means the member who takes your request have one week to make it, this is a goodwill service and we wont put presure on the members making the sigs. Also having it as a Source Format will be the sole discretion of the sig maker if they dont want to release it...

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast