Closed Thread
Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Signature Request Thread

Witch Hunter GallComp may be famous one day GallComp may be famous one day GallComp's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Signature Request Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Xelhes View Post
    Thanks Gall Preaciate it id love to start pumping out some siggies
    Having a team limitated the ability of GFX members to create signatures, so instead of blocking them we decided to open it to all the community.

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GallComp View Post
    Having a team limitated the ability of GFX members to create signatures, so instead of blocking them we decided to open it to all the community.
    oh really? that sounds cool ^^ i dont think i'm quite good enough yet :P but i'll be happy by the time this year ends, if i make one request ^^

BTW did anyone do this request? it's on the frst page and it still isn't done... juss wondering
    1. Provide a link to the render or image you want in your signature.

http://www.buckeyeinstitute.org/uplo...on%20Drugs.jpg
    have the pills lie out horizontally plz

Crowd Management Strategies - crowdsafe for rock, rap, rave, public safety and crowd control.
    is it possible to have the pic of lil wayne, yet change the colors to make it trippy? like a pic effect?

2. The size you require (500 x 115 OR 400 x 130 maximum).
    500X115 plz

3.Colors to avoid, and a theme.
    trippy theme, and use colors like this if it is possble --> http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...triipy/B23.jpg

4. A quote or flavor text you want displayed
    write 'Rollin Hiigh" (with the extra i) on it plz

5. Name or text you want displayed on your signature [optional]
    b14ck0u7 @ mixfiend - plz

6. You need a post count of 50 or more before requesting a signature.
    500+

if you do this, can who ever does this save it on pdf format or w]e format u use, thx man just in case. i would like this siggy between 2-4 days thanks man. who ever will do it is fine, y'all guys make great ones and i love all ur work, so plz do mine thx a million people

Witch Hunter GallComp may be famous one day GallComp may be famous one day GallComp's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Spin Da Ish View Post
    oh really? that sounds cool ^^ i dont think i'm quite good enough yet :P but i'll be happy by the time this year ends, if i make one request ^^

BTW did anyone do this request? it's on the frst page and it still isn't done... juss wondering
    that request havent been taken by anyone, you can take it if you want.

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

Ok i'll take your sig Raimann... you dont have PM on so i guessi'll juts post it here and write on ur public profile wall.

Ok your his has been created:

if theres any changes you would like just ask
    Last edited by Spin Da Ish; Oct 20, 2007 at 07:37 PM.

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

Ok i'll take your sig Raimann... you dont have PM on so i guessi'll juts post it here and write on ur public profile wall.

Ok your his has been created:

if theres any changes you would like just ask
    WOW matthew, im very surprised...now to CRUSH YOUR DREAMS lol j/p. can you shrink lil waynes head and change the font of 'b14ck0u7 @ Mixfiend"
    and make the 0 a ZERO ok? thx mat, and not see through fonts. thx man

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Raimann View Post
    WOW matthew, im very surprised...now to CRUSH YOUR DREAMS lol j/p. can you shrink lil waynes head and change the font of 'b14ck0u7 @ Mixfiend"
    and make the 0 a ZERO ok? thx mat, and not see through fonts. thx man
    yea sure no problem, i might have to do it tomorrow though cuz of mass, lol, and ye i'm not done the civics either hahaha.

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

yea sure no problem, i might have to do it tomorrow though cuz of mass, lol, and ye i'm not done the civics either hahaha.
    well do ur hmwrk tomoro, and if you have time for the sig, great. i dont want you to walk into class without hmwrk, but saying to Mr.B I DID A SIGGY FOR CHRIST SAKES! lol ok? i dont mind it on monday or whenever. thanks for picking it up too man

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Raimann View Post
    well do ur hmwrk tomoro, and if you have time for the sig, great. i dont want you to walk into class without hmwrk, but saying to Mr.B I DID A SIGGY FOR CHRIST SAKES! lol ok? i dont mind it on monday or whenever. thanks for picking it up too man
    lol... CNB!!! XD

k so i made a few so u can choose from them, i didn't really know what u wanted for 'trippy' so i did as much discoloration as possible

original:

v1 (head resize & no see through words):

v2:

v3:

v4:

lots os versions i know but cuz ur my friend LOL
    hope... bl4ck0ut likes it ^^

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 ... LastLast