Closed Thread
Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 48 of 176

Thread: Signature Request Thread

  1. #41
    Astonishing Zeffervelli may be famous one day Zeffervelli may be famous one day Zeffervelli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    524
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Signature Request Thread

    Can I get a signature?
    1. Provide a link to the render or image you want in your signature.

    Picture Here

    2. The size you require (500 x 115 OR 400 x 130 maximum).
    500 x 115

    3.Colors to avoid, and a theme.

    I like the colors that it has now, maybe keep away from blues and greens.

    4. A quote or flavor text you want displayed
    ---

    5. Name or text you want displayed on your signature [optional]
    Rikku on the Lower Right Corner, please ^.^

    6. You need a post count of 50 or more before requesting a signature.
    520
    Last edited by Zeffervelli; Oct 30, 2007 at 07:30 PM. Reason: Missed something...

  2. #42
    I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    pasadena, TX.
    Posts
    1,241
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts

    Re: Signature Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeffervelli View Post
    Can I get a signature?
    1. Provide a link to the render or image you want in your signature.

    Picture Here

    2. The size you require (500 x 115 OR 400 x 130 maximum).
    500 x 115

    3.Colors to avoid, and a theme.

    I like the colors that it has now, maybe keep away from blues and greens.

    4. A quote or flavor text you want displayed
    ---

    5. Name or text you want displayed on your signature [optional]
    Rikku on the Lower Right Corner, please ^.^

    6. You need a post count of 50 or more before requesting a signature.
    520
    I'll be making this one......but 500 x 115?
    Mind if I take the 500 down a bit?


    DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

  3. #43
    Astonishing Zeffervelli may be famous one day Zeffervelli may be famous one day Zeffervelli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    524
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Signature Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Pyro Psycho View Post
    I'll be making this one......but 500 x 115?
    Mind if I take the 500 down a bit?
    Nope, I don't mind ^.^ Thank you very much! I wasn't sure what size to make it.

  4. #44
    I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    pasadena, TX.
    Posts
    1,241
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts

    Re: Signature Request Thread



    DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

  5. #45
    Astonishing Zeffervelli may be famous one day Zeffervelli may be famous one day Zeffervelli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    524
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Signature Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Pyro Psycho View Post
    tyvm I like it! ^.^ I really like the color you put into it ^.^

  6. #46
    super effective Last Man Standing Champion FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    oh canada
    Posts
    647
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 27 Times in 26 Posts

    Re: Signature Request Thread

    neh.. <<

    perhaps GIMP is for you then? despite its... terribleness. seriously though, try out GIMP n see if it fits you. i dont know how much it costs, if it does, but theres this program called Paint Shop Pro, apparently. you can look into that.

    /back to the point/

    could i perchance have a sig made?

    130x320or340
    a kingdom hearts render/stock please
    a darker theme perhaps, unless the character chosen is light n fluffy
    no colors that directly oppose the theme please
    if you could, put 'flaw' in there wherever
    no animation necessary, as with an avatar
    i think i have enough posts...

    so yeah... whoever makes it gets my eternal thanks n gratitude, not to mention a lovely e-cookie of their choice (warning; all i have is roadkill)

    /wink'z/ thanks for future reference
    the love you withhold is the pain you carry.

  7. #47
    I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    pasadena, TX.
    Posts
    1,241
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts

    Re: Signature Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by FLawEdmiNd View Post
    neh.. <<

    perhaps GIMP is for you then? despite its... terribleness. seriously though, try out GIMP n see if it fits you. i dont know how much it costs, if it does, but theres this program called Paint Shop Pro, apparently. you can look into that.

    /back to the point/

    could i perchance have a sig made?

    130x320or340
    a kingdom hearts render/stock please
    a darker theme perhaps, unless the character chosen is light n fluffy
    no colors that directly oppose the theme please
    if you could, put 'flaw' in there wherever
    no animation necessary, as with an avatar
    i think i have enough posts...

    so yeah... whoever makes it gets my eternal thanks n gratitude, not to mention a lovely e-cookie of their choice (warning; all i have is roadkill)

    /wink'z/ thanks for future reference
    I've got this one by tomorrow or whenever I can ok?


    DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

  8. #48
    super effective Last Man Standing Champion FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    oh canada
    Posts
    647
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 27 Times in 26 Posts

    Re: Signature Request Thread

    aw.. yay'z. i didnt want to ask outright for a pyro sig, itd be kinda mean to the others i think.

    but.. yay'z><

    whenever if good, i know too well the implications of distraction (lazinessxD) n other diversions.
    the love you withhold is the pain you carry.

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. OLD Signature Request Thread
    By SasuraiHell in forum Graphics, Wallpaper and Web Design
    Replies: 260
    Last Post: Oct 07, 2007, 10:39 PM
  2. [old]Signature Request Thread
    By SasuraiHell in forum Graphics, Wallpaper and Web Design
    Replies: 320
    Last Post: Jun 21, 2007, 06:19 AM
  3. Signature Request Thread
    By Sinistra in forum Graphics, Wallpaper and Web Design
    Replies: 332
    Last Post: Feb 20, 2007, 10:31 PM
  4. Signature Request Thread [Updated]
    By SasuraiHell in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 93
    Last Post: Dec 24, 2006, 08:26 PM
  5. Signature Request Thread [New!]
    By SVZ in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 1048
    Last Post: Sep 28, 2006, 08:56 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts