+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 99 1 2 3 4 11 51 ... LastLast

Thread: Signature Request Thread

Witch Hunter GallComp may be famous one day GallComp may be famous one day GallComp's Avatar
    Thanks

Signature Request Thread

Note: New thread created as clean-up only, if you have a pending request from the previous thread please post it again here.

There is a need for good quality signatures made for members who don't have either the time or the skill to make their own. In the past there was a team of members that offered their sig making services and we thank them for their efforts. From this point on there will be a new signature request system and without a need for a signature team.

All signature requests will be posted in this thread, the user will need to follow the signature request rules (posted below), then anyone with the required talent can take it (subject to approval again), and after that the maker will have one week to post the signature for the requester.

For information on what a signature is, please see Sig Rules.

HOW TO MAKE A REQUEST
    1. Provide a link to the render or image you want in your signature.
    2. The size you require (500 x 115 OR 400 x 130 maximum).
    3. Colors to avoid, and a theme.
    4. A quote or flavor text you want displayed [optional].
    5. Name or text you want displayed on your signature [optional].
    6. You need a post count of 50 or more before requesting a signature.
    7. Please say if you would prefer an animated signature - these do take more time!
    8. Avatars (100 x 100 maximum) and userbars (400 X 20 maximum) can be requested as well!
    9. If more than one member takes your request you can choose which one to use.
    10. Do not request rush jobs, the maker will have one week to make the signature, as it is encouraged to use as much time as needed to produce a good quality job.
    11. Please also do not request new signatures every 2nd day or something. All we ask is that you keep your signatures for at least for 2~3 weeks.
    12. Provide an image that is 350×240 or more. Any images given that are smaller are not usable as they can't be resized.
    13. Don't forget to say "please" and "thank you". This would mean to insert a credit text below your signature to thank the maker for their hard work. This would also let others know if they want a cool signature where to go.
      Ex: "Thanks [insert name] for the sweet signature". Something along those lines would be appreciated.

HOW TO TAKE A REQUEST
    1. No signature request will be taken without moderator approval.
    2. Members willing to take the request must post it in this thread.
    3. Approval will be based on previous knowledge of your signature making ability. (low quality signature makers won't be approved, so we encourage you to practice more).
    4. A sample of work may be needed prior to be allowed to take requests.
    5. The signature maker can only work on a single signature at a time.
    6. More than one member can take the same request, and the requester is free to choose the signature they like.
    7. Finished signatures / avatars / userbars MUST be uploaded to the gallery.

NOTES
    • This thread is for requesting purposes. Questions about the old signature team / thread must be by PM to myself.
    • This thread is constantly being maintained, with completed requests being deleted as they occur.
    • If a request remains unanswered for a week it will be removed.
    Last edited by Sazzy; Oct 08, 2008 at 09:08 AM. Reason: Adding a new request rule.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to GallComp For This Useful Post:

mdog081193 (Aug 28, 2009)

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Signature Request Thread

Okay i forgot that i had a sig made and i just checked it out....the problem is that i can't see it. If possible zyta could you put it in the gallery since you made it for me????

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

Otaku crazy canadin emo kid is off to a good start crazy canadin emo kid's Avatar
    in a place whare i cant see a place whare im dead and broken
    Thanks
    ok it was gost in the shell so plz go you google put in ghost the shell in the inmege place the pic i what is in the 2 or 3 page it is of balto with birds flying around with a bliding in the back round think you very much and srooy for the messup

you fond the pic i was talking about thats good thank you very much i will be looking forward for it and thanks

i guess so but i cant see it tho but i'll take your word for it i just need to go home thank you very much i aprchate it thank you

the sig is not working can you plz wright down the whole url like you did for the avi plz thank you
    Last edited by SasuraiHell; Feb 12, 2008 at 11:26 AM. Reason: We just cleaned this thread up, dont have conversations
    the one and only show that rocks my socks
    the one show that i cant live
    with out.

soul society will live on forever in the minds of its poeple!!!

x._Loveless.Murder_.x Aiora may be famous one day Aiora may be famous one day Aiora's Avatar
    Thanks
    it's alright i'll get to it as soon as i can, i may have it done by the end of the day

ok i couldn't find the pic u wanted, but is this good..?

ah yes i also forgot your avi
    link-http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e104/darkjen713/crazyavi.jpg
    pic-
    also here's the link for your sig
    http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e1...razyemokid.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by crazy canadin emo kid View Post
    the sig is not working can you plz wright down the whole url like you did for the avi plz thank you
    ok try this..
    http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e1...razyemokid.jpg
    Last edited by SasuraiHell; Feb 12, 2008 at 11:27 AM. Reason: We just cleaned this thread up, dont have conversations

-".. Chase the morning, yield for nothing."

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

================================================== ==============
    My god, Aiora and CrazyEKid., I've merged all your posts (4-5 each...and btw merging them all just shows in all of the posts you didnt actually say much,)
    Next time you have .... a lot of questions and the like, please use the PM system
    why?,. for the obvious, I dont want to have to see a one page conversation just for a simple sig request/

Consider this EVERYONES warning.
    ================================================== ==============

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

ah, sorry Renn. Here ya go:

Message - Anime Online Gallery

if you want, i can always redo any of the sigs i make you. Just ask.

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

OMG!!!!zyta i love it!!!! it looks awsome!!!! Thank you so much!!! I love the way its black and white. I think it would look great if it had color but i think it looks good as is. Oh thank you so much zyta!!!!!!!!^^

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey im up for sig making in the Request thread. If you'd like to see my work just look at my current sig its my latest.
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 99 1 2 3 4 11 51 ... LastLast