+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 63 ... LastLast
Results 97 to 104 of 802

Thread: Signature Request Thread

  1. #97
    ★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Emerald island (Eire) (Ireland)
    Posts
    1,834
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 39 Times in 37 Posts

    Re: Signature Request Thread

    ok ill take ur sig!! ill have it done as soon as i can

    edit!! heres ur sig

    Last edited by equinn; Aug 21, 2008 at 09:18 AM.

  2. #98
    Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    792
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts

    Re: Signature Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Aiora View Post

    Text-A flower blooming in the slums, name-Aiora
    hey equinn i just went over aioras request ind i saw this sentence and i saw the sig. i think when she meant name-Aiora, she mean to put her name not "name-Aiora" IF i am worng dont mind me ill sulk in a corner somewhere just pointing out what i see :S

  3. #99
    Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Somers NY
    Posts
    1,090
    Thanks
    19
    Thanked 99 Times in 93 Posts

    Re: Signature Request Thread

    Hello all. Altough i loved Yasmine's work with my last sig and avi, i think it's time for a change of scenery.

    To anyone wiling, may i please request:

    i would like this character http://adragonsrose.wandering-soul.n...s/kurama17.jpg. i know it is a little big, and if kurama needs to be resized, so be it. do what you need, and take your time X3

    I would like the colors to fit him, so dark reds and maybe a little green is all i want. the green can be replaced by black if need be.

    i would like a 500x115 size please.

    i would also like the quote "Every Rose has its Thorns"

    and if at all possible, an avatar using a cropped version of the pic and my username would be greatly appreciated, if the taker has time.

    I thank whoever takes this request profusely.
    Last edited by NeoDeath90; Aug 21, 2008 at 03:11 PM.
    Why hello there!

  4. #100
    Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    792
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts

    Re: Signature Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by NeoDeath90 View Post
    Hello all. Altough i loved Yasmine's work with my last sig and avi, i think it's time for a change of scenery.

    To anyone wiling, may i please request:

    i would like this character http://adragonsrose.wandering-soul.n...s/kurama17.jpg. i know it is a little big, and if kurama needs to be resized, so be it. do what you need, and take your time X3

    I would like the colors to fit him, so dark reds and maybe a little green is all i want. the green can be replaced by black if need be.

    i would like a 500x115 size please.

    i would also like the quote "Every Rose has its Thorns"

    and if at all possible, an avatar using a cropped version of the pic and my username would be greatly appreciated, if the taker has time.

    I thank whoever takes this request profusely.
    Lemme try this one I LOVE green anyways ill be able to have ur sig up at latest tomorrow night.

  5. #101
    Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Somers NY
    Posts
    1,090
    Thanks
    19
    Thanked 99 Times in 93 Posts

    Re: Signature Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Spin Da Ish View Post
    Lemme try this one I LOVE green anyways ill be able to have ur sig up at latest tomorrow night.
    take as much time as you need, my friend. dont we need a mod approval?
    Why hello there!

  6. #102
    ★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Emerald island (Eire) (Ireland)
    Posts
    1,834
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 39 Times in 37 Posts

    Re: Signature Request Thread

    ok then ill change it ok but plz in more sig reqests i would like it that it wouldnt be so confusing id everything serprit was on different lines

  7. #103
    Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    792
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts

    Re: Signature Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by NeoDeath90 View Post
    take as much time as you need, my friend. dont we need a mod approval?
    i guess i do but really its your choice whether u want the sig to be done by me or not And ill just post the sig up and send u a PM and u can use it... or not :S anyways if a mod says i cant, ill stop.
    EDIT:
    I got it done


    PM me if you want any changes or u just plain hate it
    Last edited by Spin Da Ish; Aug 22, 2008 at 03:38 PM.

  8. #104
    Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Somers NY
    Posts
    1,090
    Thanks
    19
    Thanked 99 Times in 93 Posts

    Re: Signature Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Spin Da Ish View Post
    i guess i do but really its your choice whether u want the sig to be done by me or not And ill just post the sig up and send u a PM and u can use it... or not :S anyways if a mod says i cant, ill stop.
    EDIT:
    I got it done


    PM me if you want any changes or u just plain hate it
    dude, it's great! In all honesty i was actually hoping you would take this, as im a fan of your work. Thanks a lot, SDI!
    Last edited by NeoDeath90; Aug 22, 2008 at 07:04 PM.
    Why hello there!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 63 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Signature Request Thread
    By GallComp in forum Graphics, Wallpaper and Web Design
    Replies: 175
    Last Post: Feb 09, 2008, 04:17 AM
  2. OLD Signature Request Thread
    By SasuraiHell in forum Graphics, Wallpaper and Web Design
    Replies: 260
    Last Post: Oct 07, 2007, 10:39 PM
  3. [old]Signature Request Thread
    By SasuraiHell in forum Graphics, Wallpaper and Web Design
    Replies: 320
    Last Post: Jun 21, 2007, 06:19 AM
  4. Signature Request Thread
    By Sinistra in forum Graphics, Wallpaper and Web Design
    Replies: 332
    Last Post: Feb 20, 2007, 10:31 PM
  5. Signature Request Thread [New!]
    By SVZ in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 1048
    Last Post: Sep 28, 2006, 08:56 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts