Closed Thread

Thread: Tattoos!!!!!!! Rawrrr

Otaku Stickicide 2 Champion starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036's Avatar
    Thanks

Tattoos!!!!!!! Rawrrr

Sooooooo.... I want to get a tattoo, BUT the deal here is that I don't know what I want. All I know is that I want it to have BUTTERFLIES AND DRAGONFLIES but alass I am only a formidable ANIME artist!!!! I know right??? See What I want is something other than anime or real life styles. Gah! You're thinking well then what the f**k DOES she want?! I want something like this stuff right here! Tattoo Johnny Tattoo Designs There are some realistic ones but I love the tribal/cartoon(not anime) kinda of styles like these two tattoos here>> Tattoo Johnny Tattoo Designs, Tattoo Johnny Tattoo Designs Cool aren't they!? Yeah! well I need something like that with butterflies and dragon flies with alot of colors. When I figure out how to send credits again(if there still are credits) I'll give all my credits to the one I like the most... If anyone enters... >.> :P Well I guess that's all I can say right now. It's 4:41 a.m. and I am pooped. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

My thanks to those who bother! ~ Starfire1036.

P.S. What I want, and forgot to mention and am too lazy to edit into what's typed up above, is a sketch. Haha, yes it'd have been nice of me to mention that earlier but I forgot. I was entangled with in the figuring out of the url posting.

Otaku ToxicShadow is off to a good start ToxicShadow's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Tattoos!!!!!!! Rawrrr

either tattoo would be good but it is your dession and your body do what you want. as for me i got the anarcy symbol and yes my family is kinda P.O. but i really dont care its my body and tattoos are a great why to express your love for art i think any way
    Hold me Like you held on to life When all fears came alive and entombed me Love me Like you love the sun Scorching the blood in my vampire heart

Otaku Stickicide 2 Champion starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036's Avatar
    Thanks

my tattoo is more to my gf butterfly is wat she calls me

Thanks

thats cool and another thing i like about tattoos is it can express your love for the ones you love
    Hold me Like you held on to life When all fears came alive and entombed me Love me Like you love the sun Scorching the blood in my vampire heart

Thanks

u should see if u no someone who coulda sketch it for me.

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by starfire1036 View Post
    my tattoo is more to my gf butterfly is wat she calls me
    I hope for your case the relationship is permanent because tattoos are. And getting them removed is pain.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by starfire1036 View Post
    u should see if u no someone who coulda sketch it for me.
    k i am going to my best friends house and i will ask her if she can

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

closing on grounds that the discussion has turned into back and forth chatting.

Closed Thread