Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: thx

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: thx

Quote Originally Posted by kelbyk View Post
    thank yall for all the advice...i got the face down except for the eyes and hair, so if it isnt to much to ask..........could yall help me again.
    There's no need to start another thread, so I'm going to merge this one with the other thread you already have.

EDIT: Here is a site that I hope can help you. http://sibart.bravehost.com/

This site belongs to a friend of mine who use to be a member here, she doesn't work on that site anymore but she still left some very good drawing tips in my opinion, I hope it it helps.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Otaku Heavenhanced may be famous one day Heavenhanced may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    There's no need to start another thread, so I'm going to merge this one with the other thread you already have.

EDIT: Here is a site that I hope can help you. Sib Art - A Bravenet.com Hosted Site

This site belongs to a friend of mine who use to be a member here, she doesn't work on that site anymore but she still left some very good drawing tips in my opinion, I hope it it helps.
    That page seems to be interesting. Thanks for share this.

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

dead thread.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2