Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: wallpaper request

Newbie chikane is off to a good start
    Thanks

wallpaper request

hi anybody im new .. didnt know if this ws the right forum for this request .... can someone make me a wallpaper of this 4 girls in the same wallpaper together .. thanks for your help... here are the links to the pics
    Yuna
    http://www.creativeuncut.com/gallery...0-2-yuna2.html
    Rikku
    http://www.creativeuncut.com/gallery...-2-rikku2.html
    Paine
    http://www.creativeuncut.com/gallery...-2-paine2.html
    Reimi
    http://www.creativeuncut.com/gallery...-saionji3.html

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: wallpaper request

Quote Originally Posted by chikane View Post
    hi anybody im new .. didnt know if this ws the right forum for this request .... can someone make me a wallpaper of this 4 girls in the same wallpaper together .. thanks for your help... here are the links to the pics
    Yuna
    Image: Yuna | Final Fantasy X-2 Art Gallery at Creative Uncut
    Rikku
    Image: Rikku | Final Fantasy X-2 Art Gallery at Creative Uncut
    Paine
    Image: Paine | Final Fantasy X-2 Art Gallery at Creative Uncut
    Reimi
    Image: Reimi Saionji | Star Ocean: The Last Hope Art Gallery
    Consider it done. I'll start working on it after my meeting (which starts in about thirty mins) and should have it done by the end of the night. Please PM me with your email addy.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post
    Consider it done. I'll start working on it after my meeting (which starts in about thirty mins) and should have it done by the end of the night. Please PM me with your email addy.
    Thank You So Much .. Can Wait

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Not to rain on sprouts parade, but you do know that you can find wallpapers on websites dedicated to them right?

Final Fantasy X 2 - Anime Paper - Anime and Manga wallpapers and scans! (アニメ)
    Browse Final Fantasy X-2 Wallpapers - Minitokyo

... just say'n...

5. The Following User Says Thank You to aceman67 For This Useful Post:

atomik_sprout (Oct 28, 2010)

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aceman67 View Post
    Not to rain on sprouts parade, but you do know that you can find wallpapers on websites dedicated to them right?

Final Fantasy X 2 - Anime Paper - Anime and Manga wallpapers and scans! (アニメ)
    Browse Final Fantasy X-2 Wallpapers - Minitokyo

... just say'n...

That would work too. ^_^

I'll still hook ya up if ya want it though. Let me know what you decide.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post

That would work too. ^_^

I'll still hook ya up if ya want it though. Let me know what you decide.
    those wallpaper of them are nice .. but none are of all 4 girls together .. thats what i want ... Yuna Rikku Paine Reimi .. together in the same wallpaper ... thanks if y make it for me
    Last edited by chikane; Oct 29, 2010 at 12:11 PM. Reason: missed a word

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chikane View Post
    those wallpaper of them are nice .. but none are of all 4 girls together .. thats what i want ... Yuna Rikku Paine Reimi .. together in the same wallpaper ... thanks if y make it for me
    So, I dunno if you got my email but, my computer was destroyed and everything was lost in the process. Apple said my MacBook was damaged beyond economical repair. They ended up giving me a brand new laptop. I'm gonna have to do the whole thing over from scratch and hope that it's close to the wallpaper I made for you originally. I'm so upset about the loss of my data but, what can ya do, eh? I'll have it done in a day or two.

Thanks

sorry to hear about your computer ..... hope it works out in the end -_- ... and about the wallpaper dont worry.. whenever you can get it done ... and last dont worry about the design of the backgound ... as long as the 4 girls are together .. a white plain BG is fine he he -_-

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast