View Poll Results: Which imaging program do you prefer?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like Adobe Photoshop.

24 47.06%
  • PaintShop Pro, baby!! ^_^

3 5.88%
  • GIMP--and I don't mean the way I walk! >_<

14 27.45%
  • Are you kidding?! Microsoft Paint, dude!!

11 21.57%
  • Other...

7 13.73%
Multiple Choice Poll.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: What imaging program do you prefer?

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Question What imaging program do you prefer?

I'm quite aware of the number of people here who are gifted with the talent of graphic design. Some more skilled than others--but that's straying from the point. What I would like to know, just 'cause I'm curious, what imaging program do you prefer?

Do you like Photoshop, PaintShop Pro, GIMP, or do you simply rock the face off of Microsoft Paint?

Why do you choose that program over the rest? Is it easier or more challenging? How long have you been using the program? Let's discuss, shall we?

I used to be all about PainShop Pro 5. In fact, I did most of my comic book scans and prints (My own original work) using PaintShop Pro 5 on my friend's PC back when I was about 18-19. But lately, I've been using Photoshop. It's just better, in my opinion. Although, I wouldn't use it for all of my comic/manga endeavors. I still revert back to PaintShop on occasion. In fact, I was tellin' bratling that I may start using both. But Photoshop is my wallpaper, avatar and signature design program. I haven't heard too much about GIMP--Lasura and bratling are the only two people I think
    that use it that I know of.

Anywho, what about you? What's your creative weapon of choice? ^_^

Devoted Otaku Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What imaging program do you prefer?

I play a little with Paint.net 2.6, besides i've gotten used to use it so.... So far that's my favorit program

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Been using photoshop since Version 5. Not going to be getting rid of it any time soon. The program just works for me.

Otaku Dune Bashing In Dubai Champion, Yetisports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion, Yeti Bubbles Champion overload is off to a good start overload's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aceman67 View Post
    Been using photoshop since Version 5. Not going to be getting rid of it any time soon. The program just works for me.
    I am with you there aceman, photoshop is to me the best I have tried. eversince I started with version 8, I have been hooked on it, cannot use anything else at all now, not even MS paint.

Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post
    I'm quite aware of the number of people here who are gifted with the talent of graphic design. Some more skilled than others--but that's straying from the point. What I would like to know, just 'cause I'm curious, what imaging program do you prefer?

Do you like Photoshop, PaintShop Pro, GIMP, or do you simply rock the face off of Microsoft Paint?

Why do you choose that program over the rest? Is it easier or more challenging? How long have you been using the program? Let's discuss, shall we?

I used to be all about PainShop Pro 5. In fact, I did most of my comic book scans and prints (My own original work) using PaintShop Pro 5 on my friend's PC back when I was about 18-19. But lately, I've been using Photoshop. It's just better, in my opinion. Although, I wouldn't use it for all of my comic/manga endeavors. I still revert back to PaintShop on occasion. In fact, I was tellin' bratling that I may start using both. But Photoshop is my wallpaper, avatar and signature design program. I haven't heard too much about GIMP--Lasura and bratling are the only two people I think
    that use it that I know of.

Anywho, what about you? What's your creative weapon of choice? ^_^
    Equinn uses Gimp as well Sprout, and she is very good with it.

like I said with Aceman's quote, I use and prefer Photoshop. Currently using version 9 or CS2. and I find it to be a handy little program. I am actually busy with a manga image that I am putting color into at the moment, when I am finished I will post it for you to see the results...

Newbie TommyRoll is off to a good start
    Thanks

Talking Re: What imaging program do you prefer?

I really like Adobe Photoshop and I master certain functions very well. But I think I'm stuck at one point where I can't really do more editing. I think I need some more info to master Adobe Photoshop fully...for other image editing software....I'm still in search for the second best or maybe better than Photoshop. Well you can't stuck with one software when there's many more image editing software emerging out of nowhere....

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

MsPaint up your bungholes! Hassun expects nothing less!

Otaku Evol may be famous one day Evol may be famous one day Evol's Avatar
    Thanks

for all you PC users I gotta go with OpenCanvas, quick, easy, sexy. I used this program exclusively when I had my HP.

since I'm on Mac now I'd have to go with Painter. I have PS CS3 but its not versatile enough for freehand.

Newbie TommyRoll is off to a good start
    Thanks

Smile Re: What imaging program do you prefer?

I've used MS Paint before I got to know using Photoshop.....waaaay back when my PC was still Pentium MMX class(133Mhz!!). I guess I forgot all the skills I used for MS Paint after I shifted to Pentium 4 class PC...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast